Author Topic: [Delegate proposal] martin-38ptswarrior-raum  (Read 37901 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Martin, I'm not sure this is what you want to hear... but relying on delegate pay is not going to help very much.  Considering you will only be making around $5 a day at current market cap with a 38% delegate, you would probably be much better off working at a regular job and buying BTS with your spare cash.  Maybe you can find a job and make $10 an hour... maybe more maybe less.  If you still feel compelled to spread the bitshares word, spend an extra 5 dollars a day on fliers and hand them out.

I know you probably don't want to work for "the man" but it's probably the most efficient thing to do right now.  Heck, you might even pick up a few tips and tricks on how to market more successfully and you may meet people you wouldn't have the chance to as a street performer.

38PTSWarrior

Today nothing. I don't know what to do. Last time puppies sent me cards and I made 12 hours a day explaining stuff I lost votes.

I have no money to spend. I could make flyers again but I did that since January so I have the feeling this will not help.

Tomorrow is a new day and by then I would like to do something really cool.

But what? Maybe lowering the payrate? As far as I know it is possible to lower it but not to raise it. Would that be helping?

38PTSWarrior

Today I explained BitShares to around 10 people as a part of my sing-a-song crypto infoshow.

I got 20 Euro from one person, that's so good, it only happens every other month.

I have fresh hope and think about things like live streaming, making a tiny game, a shop for seeds, making a smoke high developer team with me as crazy member to catert to the weed industry and maybe tuck for pr memes, and in which direction I should move from marketing to stay in business for many years to come.

38PTSWarrior

Rainy day.
Dreaming of 101.
August Amsterdam.

38PTSWarrior

Today a few introductions with the mobile wallet. There were some people from Italy, Dubai and Belgium.

38PTSWarrior

Thanks!
Shareholders, I don*t pay rent, have a captain for boat tours and could do pretty cool stuff like live streaming from the street everyday. Are you affraid of competition or why are you holding your votes back? I sparta genesis :-D

Offline jernau

• View Profile
Well done! You should link him up with Bytemaster etc.
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW

38PTSWarrior

My work is bearing little flowers. I am in contact with someone who has a bank as a client, who is not sure which tech to chose (ripple, blocknet, eris, ethereum or bitshares).

He is reading up everything and I support him as good as I can.

This is really huge for me and makes me proud.

38PTSWarrior

Good feeling to get some positive feedback. Today I did the same but the regular 4 hours ~ of evangelizing.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
12 hours today. Mixed infotainment in Amstedam. Guess what, I met someone who KNEW BitShares.

A friendly couple and he worked for Google!

We are in contact and I hope that we can become a team. Marketing and PR experts. Things fall in place for me atm.
awesome news man.  Keep up the good work.
+1 indeed ..

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
12 hours today. Mixed infotainment in Amstedam. Guess what, I met someone who KNEW BitShares.

We are in contact and I hope that we can become a team. Marketing and PR experts. Things fall in place for me atm.
awesome news man.  Keep up the good work.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

For the sake of visibility, the lime wallet showroom. Am in contact with a game designer who can hopefully connect me with a programmer.

BitShares- ShowRoom

38PTSWarrior

No way, I just passed a 1% delegate:

Now I just have to re-adjust my plan. The programmer I met is not contacting me in time.

With the right actions I can do it. Will pay 50 bts for the best 10 ideas on what I can do now to bring the cause further. Best 3 ideas get a bonus! I will decide this on my own. Come and give tips and hopefully win BTS!

Offline jernau

• View Profile
I think at this point, you might consider looking for a steady income outside bitshares. Your health seems to be suffering. When you have a steady income, you can contribute more steadily to the cause.
PTS: PgiEykg2RATYwWYhFtyNRqwSxQyEApLSmW