Author Topic: bearsarm is ready to test!  (Read 4262 times)

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile
Just out of curiosity:

How much do you think that 30% is worth?
How do we know that this is real?
How do we know that the BST asset, represents stock in the bears suit?

so,if you can really benefit for this project, i will even give you corresponding amount of stock,or , if you think the project is optimistic,you can buy the stock and hold it,i can guarantee that the product from bearssuit project will only sell by bitusd,bitcny and BTS,for now seems like the system didn't have a legit contract mechanism,but i think it will be done in the future.

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile
Just out of curiosity:

thanks for your three important question.
when i registered the asset,i was believed in the functionality of whole BTS system,and i believe international company in the future must have a easy way to share the profit,and BTS system is just the way. I was worked in a smartphone game company called happylatte as senior developer and designed a gesture recognition software called cyberfeel

but it depended kinect or rapid camera,and both are not small enough and cheap.so after that i decide to build my own hardware and now i named it 'bearsarm'.
i'm chinese people so perhaps i didn't know how to name it correctly(not have some second meaning),just because that i also need several partner who have lived longtime in west or america,he(or her) must know whats western people's like and have the concept about Network Marketing.
bearssuit will be a series of electronic products including wearable input device and robot. so what i'm doing now is actually building a early group for the project.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline graffenwalder

Just out of curiosity:

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile
hello dear friend:
if you noticed my asset bearssuit in BTS system ,here is the first product of bearssuit project : bearsarm,
.I plan to sell 30% stock for the early partner,if you want to join this project, please inform me :)