Author Topic: Where is the best place to learn about the user issued assets?  (Read 1875 times)

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Most UIAs are registered for fun , some of the maybe useful in someway , I think they would promote it if that's the case .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline svk

When I look through bitsharesblocks at all the available user issued assets I find it odd that there are no descriptions as to why they were created or why I might want to add them to my assets.  I am sure I missed something obvious.  Would someone please enlighten me?

I always found it strange that people would create assets without much info about what their purpose is and any kind of description, but that's how it is. There are of course lots of "spam"/"squat" assets but I wish people would include more of a description and possibly a link to a webpage with more info, but for now they're not doing so.

Some you should be able to find info on somewhere on these forums are alt's assets (BOTSCNY, ALTUSD, PAYALT), Rune's assets (CFS*, (CFSGOLD etc)) and Dan Notestein's future gateway asset (TRADE, TRADE.BTC)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
When I look through bitsharesblocks at all the available user issued assets I find it odd that there are no descriptions as to why they were created or why I might want to add them to my assets.  I am sure I missed something obvious.  Would someone please enlighten me?