Author Topic: maybe 100% delegate should burn some progress on to the wall of delegate id  (Read 9303 times)

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
I want to bring this thread back up, this would be super useful for seeing what delegates are up to, they could even broadcast a status. There needs to be more transparancy from the delegates on what they are working on, what that specific delegate is for etc. This could of course also be validated against their applicable forum handle to take the discussions off of the blockchain...
+5%

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
I want to bring this thread back up, this would be super useful for seeing what delegates are up to, they could even broadcast a status. There needs to be more transparancy from the delegates on what they are working on, what that specific delegate is for etc. This could of course also be validated against their applicable forum handle to take the discussions off of the blockchain...

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile
i always give updates to my thread which i find annoying its way better to give updates via wall.

only thing i hate is that mail isnt hooked up and theres no subscriber publisher model for this... It would have been good to use this model when devving the wall so ppl would get notified of an update to a wall u subscribed to

yes   subscribe fuction  is needed

wall fuction need to be enhanced  as soon as possibile

Offline sudo

• View Profile
I am a 100% delegate and I am 100% behind this idea.

I will promote this in future delegate hangout.

I'm just downloading the bitshares 0.6 and I'll burn my first report of my delegate position through burns.

thank you   +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
 i always give updates to my thread which i find annoying its way better to give updates via wall.

only thing i hate is that mail isnt hooked up and theres no subscriber publisher model for this... It would have been good to use this model when devving the wall so ppl would get notified of an update to a wall u subscribed to
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile

I'm just downloading the bitshares 0.6 and I'll burn my first report of my delegate position through burns.

Thank you.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog

Offline hpenvy2

• View Profile
There's enough interest to create a poll. If the community sees a a positive response, we can start requesting delegates giving their official position if they will cooperate. A template could be created and we're making progress.

There is obviously enhancements that could be made to the wall functionality, in the meantime we are off any running. I also like the idea mentioned about delegates proposing how often they plan on updating.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
the wall style should be enhanced

来自我的 M812C 上的 Tapatalk