Author Topic: Delegate for Advertising with BTCMedia/yBitcoin/Bitcoin Magazine  (Read 2186 times)

Offline fuzzy

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'd be more than happy to speak with anyone already running a marketing delegate about setting up a partnership with BTCMedia. Ads can be costly, so it would be good to figure out if the payouts could cover ad expense if a delegate is spreading the payouts to multiple marketing areas (several different websites, news outlets, etc.). If not, I'd love to do my own marketing delegate specifically for just paying BTCMedia's ad fees. These guys put yBitcoin magazines in every seat at events like Transact, Money 20/20, CoinSummit, etc. The cost would surely be worth it!

I totally agree.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline masterofmyself

• View Profile
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'd be more than happy to speak with anyone already running a marketing delegate about setting up a partnership with BTCMedia. Ads can be costly, so it would be good to figure out if the payouts could cover ad expense if a delegate is spreading the payouts to multiple marketing areas (several different websites, news outlets, etc.). If not, I'd love to do my own marketing delegate specifically for just paying BTCMedia's ad fees. These guys put yBitcoin magazines in every seat at events like Transact, Money 20/20, CoinSummit, etc. The cost would surely be worth it!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
We have delegates who are planning and running various ads: Method-x, Matt608, and RGCrypto. I know that they have discussed and evaluated different ad options in terms of probable return for the cost. That said, at the current market cap we could use a bunch more delegates doing the same thing and spreading our message far and wide. But if you want a contact person for ads, send them to marketing delegate Method-x.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

I met with David Bailey, owner of BTCMedia, Bitcoin Magazine, and yBitcoin over the weekend for an unrelated matter, but the topic of Bitshares came up. He mentioned that now that BTS is fully decentralized, there is no one to speak with regarding advertising for Bitshares. So I would like to set up a delegate that takes 100% (or whatever would be necessary) and invest that money in advertising with BTCMedia's respective outlets. Does anyone have any thoughts?

I am interested in learning more.   Can you get me in touch with him?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline masterofmyself

• View Profile
I met with David Bailey, owner of BTCMedia, Bitcoin Magazine, and yBitcoin over the weekend for an unrelated matter, but the topic of Bitshares came up. He mentioned that now that BTS is fully decentralized, there is no one to speak with regarding advertising for Bitshares. So I would like to set up a delegate that takes 100% (or whatever would be necessary) and invest that money in advertising with BTCMedia's respective outlets. Does anyone have any thoughts?