Author Topic: Update from 100% delegate marketing.methodx?  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
would it be difficult to get new site available on .onion domain as well?

What would the point of that be though?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
would it be difficult to get new site available on .onion domain as well?
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
We should get more marketing delegates fund method and rgcrypto as well as other initiatives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+5%

We need the right people. You guys are good. I'll support more marketing delegates (particularly as long as the market cap and delegate income remain low), but I'll only vote for people with a proven track record and commitment to BitShares.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
We should get more marketing delegates fund method and rgcrypto as well as other initiatives

+5%

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
TorAds started last night. Just put $300 into the coming Thunderclap campaign. As of late my time has been very limited; I have a personal life and a marketing firm of my own to run. Let's not forget I created marketing.methodx so I could accumulate a budget for an advertising campaign of some sort, which I'm doing. I'm not making money off any of this. At 50 BTS per block, getting an advertising budget takes a really long time (at current market cap).

If you want to learn more about the TorAds platform, check it out: http://toradsc6vvmtugty.onion/auth/login

TorAds is an advertising network for both advertisers and publishers dedicated for use on hidden services behind Tor.

Every TorAds user can be an advertiser and a publisher, allowing you to make money and draw visitors to your own site!

Our top priorities are ensuring user privacy and security while providing you with a fast and reliable advertising network.

We do not use cookies or any other privacy invading tracking method to keep track of you, our network is behind Tor for your privacy.

TorAds is fully integrated with Grams and does not charge any fees!

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Hes useful And the marketing will get started now.  The marketing budget is kinda low but as he said his tor ad campaign is 2 cents per targetted click which is outrageously cheap

Give him some time market cap should begin to turn around we just need to create hype such as bitCocaCola

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I know he wants to direct a lot of his funds towards rgcrypto's current campaigns
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I know he is currently running a tor ad campaign right now.

It just went live. Let's see how it works.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I know he is currently running a tor ad campaign right now.

sumantso

Only one update about a video over the last month. whatisbitusd.com is also completed.

Anything else? Last post here on 19th Jan