Author Topic: Business development delegate  (Read 39093 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

gentso-biz-dev.poweredby-thom ?

hehe

When you say it like that delegate.verbaltech just rolls off the tongue.
haha true. what bitshares needs is a name plus a little subtitle discription for delegates!!

I think this is a great idea.

Their has been a point of suggesting the delegates work in a pairs  or as members of a team. It would be nice if, at the very least we could link our accounts to a delegate in order to show team members. Even better would be if their was a little about me button where a delegate could do a quick 2 line write up on what they hope to do for the community.

That makes sense.. and pretty sure there is a plugin to accomplish that.

Just voted. Current position is 126!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

hehe

haha true. what bitshares needs is a name plus a little subtitle discription for delegates!!

I think this is a great idea.

Their has been a point of suggesting the delegates work in a pairs  or as members of a team. It would be nice if, at the very least we could link our accounts to a delegate in order to show team members. Even better would be if their was a little about me button where a delegate could do a quick 2 line write up on what they hope to do for the community.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

hehe

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:42:05 am by delulo »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

hehe

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Just a thought, I think that since your delegate is not named 'Gentso', this has a bigger effect on vote turnout than you might think. I for one, saw 'verbaltech' in the delegates list and didn't have any idea who it was.
Absolutely!! All delegates should be recognizable with their forum/real world or whatever identity they are backing the delegate up with by just looking at the delegate name.

I understand you point but I wanted to recognize my tech partner Thom. Perhaps this points to a difference between us and other delegates, we are in fact a team. I of course am the verbal end of the team, with Thom being the

technical side. If I was to suggest that Thom runs our delegate and that was his only role I would be under representing his value to me.  He has answered so many questions on the fly for me, that I just can not state the importance

of his role enough.

I do agree that it we lose some name recognition but I am hopeful that the result's produced warrant people finding out who we are and what we are doing.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Just a thought, I think that since your delegate is not named 'Gentso', this has a bigger effect on vote turnout than you might think. I for one, saw 'verbaltech' in the delegates list and didn't have any idea who it was.
Absolutely!! All delegates should be recognizable with their forum/real world or whatever identity they are backing the delegate up with by just looking at the delegate name.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
VOTE for verbaltech!

Yes you.

:)

Thanks Matt we appreciate your support.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
VOTE for verbaltech!

Yes you.

:)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Thank you everyone for you help on getting here.

I have been working out the last few details and I am hopeful that I can officially announce another project I have been working on by Friday.

Stay tuned  this one is gold, solid gold.

Offline fuzzy

Looking forward to when that delegate is in place!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D