Author Topic: Business development delegate  (Read 39077 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
You'll soon have my vote! :)

Link for the lazy: delegate.verbaltech

More than just promoting the protocol, a hardware solution may be the best answer to their need to secure stake and promote voting.

Could you elaborate on this? I believe secure/specialized hardware (physical wallet?) may be crucial for long-term adoption. Interested to hear more!

Do you think that you will be contacting bullion dealers who already accept bitcoin (through BitPay)? ie,  amagimetals.com  and  silvergoldbull.com   both of whom are already doing that and from whom I have bought silver coins for bitcoin. 

If you consider it to be a high priority that they be contacted about accepting bitSILVER, bitGOLD and bitUSD, then you get my immediate vote.

All ready done  :) and we are of the same mindset here.

Bobby Belandis
Managing Partner
silvergoldbull.com
(877)646-5303 ext.110

On it, nice find and thank you

Offline onceuponatime

You'll soon have my vote! :)

Link for the lazy: delegate.verbaltech

More than just promoting the protocol, a hardware solution may be the best answer to their need to secure stake and promote voting.

Could you elaborate on this? I believe secure/specialized hardware (physical wallet?) may be crucial for long-term adoption. Interested to hear more!

Do you think that you will be contacting bullion dealers who already accept bitcoin (through BitPay)? ie,  amagimetals.com  and  silvergoldbull.com   both of whom are already doing that and from whom I have bought silver coins for bitcoin. 

If you consider it to be a high priority that they be contacted about accepting bitSILVER, bitGOLD and bitUSD, then you get my immediate vote.

All ready done  :) and we are of the same mindset here.

Bobby Belandis
Managing Partner
silvergoldbull.com
(877)646-5303 ext.110

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
We need the Business development teams in the ecosystem.

I will vote.

:)

Thank you, Expect a progress update soon.

Offline Overthetop

We need the Business development teams in the ecosystem.

I will vote.

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

The machine owners pay a third party company a monthly fee.  http://cointelegraph.com/news/112785/lamassu-integrates-identityminds-aml-and-compliance-platform-in-its-bitcoin-atms

Glad I asked.. I didn't even know there were solutions like this out there. It's just what I was looking for regarding AML/KYC.

Thanks!! +5%
Glad I could help.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

The machine owners pay a third party company a monthly fee.  http://cointelegraph.com/news/112785/lamassu-integrates-identityminds-aml-and-compliance-platform-in-its-bitcoin-atms

Glad I asked.. I didn't even know there were solutions like this out there. It's just what I was looking for regarding AML/KYC.

Thanks!! +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
great work keep it up... you have my vote

I forwarded the Lamassu stuff over to you.

This is exciting stuff because their machines are AML/KYC complaint.  Once the code is written, each machine would act as a fiat on and off ramp.

How exactly are they AML/KYC compliant?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

This is exciting stuff because their machines are AML/KYC complaint.  Once the code is written, each machine would act as a fiat on and off ramp.

How exactly are they AML/KYC compliant?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Yes. Please do Lamassu project ASAP.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline h99t1

• View Profile

Offline robrigo

You've got my vote!