Author Topic: Would you like to see Beyond Bitcoin (BTS) Marketing Hangouts?  (Read 3708 times)

Offline davidpbrown

Marketing can become unproductive, if it doesn't have purpose and momentum. If we're paying 100% delegates then it is important that real progress is made. Anything that support creating focus and helps evidence that marketing delegates are delivering real RoI, will be useful.

It's most important that marketing delegates meet, to ensure they do not conflict; so that they are on target; and that they have focus and real momentum.

I wonder that it is too easy to fall into a rut of talking to ourselves - I suspect that is why the market cap on most crypto's are relatively stable.. because it's the same people. Anyone can opt for a simple incestuous rebroadcasting of the same information; a youtube channel for example, is all very well but if no-one knows it's there, it goes nowhere. Even BM blog I wonder doesn't get promoted widely enough.. posts in /r/BitShares etc, are all very well but what of those not already signed up to that? I'd like to see marketing delegates evidence how they are engaging the real world outside of what already exists. Marketing to those who already know BitShares exists, I wonder will be of little value - the product will sell itself; it's making people aware of it in the first place that matters.

Our marketeers perhaps need to be considered like soldiers,. going out and fighting the cause, not just creating media to entertain us.

So, Marketing Hangouts - or the recording of those, might be useful in order that delegates can evidence that they are expanding the audience for the BitShares product and not just restating that it exists to those who are subscribed.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 08:55:57 am by davidpbrown »
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline fuzzy

I would like to see what the community thinks about having open Marketing Voice Hangouts.  The marketing teams and delegates might not be able to always answer every question, but it might be a way to ensure the community gets a chance to play a closer role in the marketing process.

In the past, marketing efforts have been more difficult to get a pulse on...so I am going to make one final push to see what the community thinks on the issue before I decide to lay it to rest.  Please vote in the poll above.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D