Author Topic: Would you like to see Beyond Bitcoin Hangouts w/ Cob & Eddie?  (Read 2243 times)

Offline fuzzy

Looks like there is a lot of interest.  Perhaps you guys can message Cob and request it?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline pendragon3

I doubt the community can help all that much with ideas and suggestions right now, seeing as how the website and blockchain aren't launched yet. Better to wait to do a mumble until next month, after the soft launch. Besides, cob, Eddie, et al are probably super busy now.

Offline onceuponatime

I'm very interested. But if the timing was not right for me, as it usually is not for Dev hangouts, I would really appreciate being able to listen to a recording later in the day.

jaran

Yes! 

I think the whole "they wont talk because of secrets" is stupid at this point.  If anyone comes out with something similiar in the next 2 months its because its been in the works for probably longer than peertracks.  So really its time to start involving the community so we can help point out any issues and help with ideas etc.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:51:55 pm by jran »

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Yes, definitely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hell, YES

Although I fear that they might become weak and speak out some secrets ...

I am not sure how it happend but i have a feeling they are pretty "disconnected" from this community .. thats odd :(

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D