Author Topic: PTS Price  (Read 3961 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Well a promise is a promise so im trusting them :) They have done great so far so i don't see why it won't continue.

true words :)

Can't wait for Keyhotee :D

me too
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Well a promise is a promise so im trusting them :) They have done great so far so i don't see why it won't continue.

Can't wait for Keyhotee :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
yep, some people started dumping yesterday.

you guys should join the irc channel btw

pls provide me channel again fav thx

it's #bitsharestalk and #protoshares at irc.freenode.net
thx fav

@andhar: right with this ... if the products will launch as promised ... iam with you
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

it's #bitsharestalk and #protoshares at irc.freenode.net

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
It's a good thing. I can buy more and earn more in the long run.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
15 $ per PTS and falling again -- fuck

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
The hope is they'll learn to consider their words carefully before introducing the idea that everything could change, regardless of if they perceive that change to be good or bad.  Change is the problem, not its directionality.
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Here's the thread

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1397.0

thx again Lighthouse ... its a pity ...hopefully keyhotee is launched like promised otherwise i guess the PTS price fall again ...

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Because Invictus has blown deadlines without much comment and now Bytemaster is publicly talking about renegotiating the social contract to exclude non-paying future adoption, as well as centralizing distribution of PTS to Invictus.  These are not bad ideas if they had been in the original plan, but the combination of failing to deliver anything besides PTS in November and now December has eaten holes in investor confidence which is being compounded by Bytemaster flatly saying they need money to deliver.     It's a community relations nightmare, we're lucky the price hasn't gone down more.

woah thx for this fast answer ... i sounds not so good ...

Offline Lighthouse

• View Profile
Because Invictus has blown deadlines without much comment and now Bytemaster is publicly talking about renegotiating the social contract to exclude non-paying future adoption, as well as centralizing distribution of PTS to Invictus.  These are not bad ideas if they had been in the original plan, but the combination of failing to deliver anything besides PTS in November and now December has eaten holes in investor confidence which is being compounded by Bytemaster flatly saying they need money to deliver.     It's a community relations nightmare, we're lucky the price hasn't gone down more.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi all .. any ideas/suggestions why PTS is falling last days!?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 08:40:10 pm by cassiopaia »