Author Topic: bitUSD Mining is now live!  (Read 37410 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

What is going on?

5 percent bonus and talk about 20 percent!

20150409,SCRYPT,0409164051,0.02889212,USD/MH/Day,0.00011817,BTC/MH/Day

Worts ever!
How is it going to be the best pool!?

There was a lot of downtime due to issues with a particular coin causing instability in the pool. It took some time to finally identify it. Since we have removed that coin we have not had any downtime issues.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline socal

• View Profile
  • BitShares: socal
what is the possibility of seeing real time worker estimated payouts like on MPOS pools, been hashing for over 24 hrs and no payout yet and no idea what my actual earnings are.....BIG turnoff to dedicated miners....

Offline Pheonike

There was some downtime yesterday. The pool is in the process of being upgraded and moved to a new place so there will be some hiccups over the next week.

Offline serxes

• View Profile
  • BitShares: serxes
What is going on?

5 percent bonus and talk about 20 percent!

20150409,SCRYPT,0409164051,0.02889212,USD/MH/Day,0.00011817,BTC/MH/Day

Worts ever!
How is it going to be the best pool!?

Offline goofy

• View Profile
Oh ok im understand) However thanks for great work and amazing profit, congrats :)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
what about Dash?! (digitalcash ex darkcoin, x11) :)

Thanks, we have had darkcoin listed before but it introduced too much 24 hours payout vairability to be viable. i.e the current difficulty of Dash (2,371.6435) means it would take the pool 12 hours at 0.5Gh/s to maybe find a single block. We need to list coins that practically guarantee finding a block within 20 mins at the pools hashrates. And then the pool will only switch to them if they are the most profitable of all coins.

Unless you want to be paid weekly  ;D

Offline goofy

• View Profile
what about Dash?! (digitalcash ex darkcoin, x11) :)

Offline serxes

• View Profile
here is 2 more:

Denarius
WildBeastBitcoin

And some more:

NewYorkcoin
Compucoin
Americancoin

How is that for some coins to switch between?
I give you one more for a bonus:

Virtacoin

Lets see the 20 percent bonus and NEVER a payout of only 0.00013 as you did the other day! :-)

Offline serxes

• View Profile
here is 2 more:

Denarius
WildBeastBitcoin

And some more:

NewYorkcoin
Compucoin
Americancoin

Offline serxes

• View Profile
here is 2 more:

Denarius
WildBeastBitcoin

Offline serxes

• View Profile
Yesterday the payout was very low.
Lowest of all pools I think. How come? Is the 5% bonus still in?

,0.00013234,BTC/MH/Day

And also: Do you only have 14 Scryptcoins to switch between?

Agreed, profitability for scrypt was relativlely low yesterday, however X11 was very high 0.00034510,BTC/MH/Day!
Note - the data for all pools for yesterday is not in yet - see poolpicker.eu. there are only two pools reporting -0.0001718,    0.00014859

There will always be variability on a daily basis, remember yesterday was a bad day for nearly all alt coin pricing  - 10% across the board.

The 5% bonus is still being paid by me personally, while I wait from personal top-up funds from bytemaster. Byte master's perdonal bonus can bring the value of the daily bonus to +20%.

Yes 14 script coins.

I'd love to hear your recommendations of new POW coins that are profitable and that the pool's average hashpower are likely to mine blocks in a reasonable time, ideally at least a block every 20 mins - based on the coins difficulty.

Please let me know if you know of coins that will fit into this criteria and I'll add them.

No it was not bad all over: Your pool was the worst performing according to poolpicker. Nice to see you there now btw! :-)
You aim to be the best, but are the worst. How is that? How come the variance is so high? One day the best and the next the worst...
With the 20% bonus it can be realy good! :-)
When is that coming?
I have pointed out some coins for you to look at in my other post.
Want more?

Offline nethyb

• View Profile

I'd love to hear your recommendations of new POW coins that are profitable and that the pool's average hashpower are likely to mine blocks in a reasonable time, ideally at least a block every 20 mins - based on the coins difficulty.

Please let me know if you know of coins that will fit into this criteria and I'll add them.

DogecoinDark. It's been one of the most profitable coins to mine for a while now.

Added, thx...

Offline serxes

• View Profile

DogecoinDark. It's been one of the most profitable coins to mine for a while now.

Here are some coins to examine:

Aliencoin   
Canada_ecoin   
Memecoin      
Rabbitcoin      
Bellacoin      
Monacoin      
Batcoin      
Compucoin   
Solcoin   
Bunnycoin
Trollcoin
YACcoin
eKrona
Marscoin
Dobbscoin

Tuck Fheman

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Yesterday the payout was very low.
Lowest of all pools I think. How come? Is the 5% bonus still in?

,0.00013234,BTC/MH/Day

And also: Do you only have 14 Scryptcoins to switch between?

Agreed, profitability for scrypt was relativlely low yesterday, however X11 was very high 0.00034510,BTC/MH/Day!
Note - the data for all pools for yesterday is not in yet - see poolpicker.eu. there are only two pools reporting -0.0001718,    0.00014859

There will always be variability on a daily basis, remember yesterday was a bad day for nearly all alt coin pricing  - 10% across the board.

The 5% bonus is still being paid by me personally, while I wait from personal top-up funds from bytemaster. Byte master's perdonal bonus can bring the value of the daily bonus to +20%.

Yes 14 script coins.