Author Topic: Ethereum has a wikipedia page and we don't  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Methodise

Signed up for slack. Doesn't recognise my email address.. None of that makes sense.

But yes, let's have a wikipedia page for bitshares! Absence is madness.
BTS: methodise

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@delulo: i would love to see you contribute here :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
The key is to write about it in very dry, objective, factual language with sources that are non-bitshares/cryptocoinnews-type websites.

2nd that
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Volker

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Volker
The key is to write about it in very dry, objective, factual language with sources that are non-bitshares/cryptocoinnews-type websites.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
so we just need facts this time! ... guess we've lot ...

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Last time people tried it was rejected because nobody could write something that wasn't an obviously biased pitch
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline joele

• View Profile
Bitshares not even in the
Non proof-of-work category below the wiki
BlackCoin Counterparty Ethereum Gridcoin NEM Nxt Ripple

Offline merlin0113

• View Profile
These open-ended contracts can be used to securely execute a wide variety of services including: voting systems, domain name registries, financial exchanges, crowdfunding platforms, company governance, self-enforcing contracts and agreements, intellectual property, smart property, and distributed autonomous organizations.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
The platform has received attention in Wired,[17][18] The Globe and Mail,[19] SiliconANGLE,[20] Yahoo News,[21] Medium.com[22] Al Jazeera,[23] Forbes,[24] The Telegraph[25] and the Keiser Report.[26]

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed