Author Topic: Video: The state of bitshares Feb 2015  (Read 3889 times)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Great video Max as always! Youre right it is easy to get gloomy and forget about all the great progress that is going on. This video reminded me of that.

But your intro music at the start of each show is kind of sinister. Can you change it to something more upbeat?

Yes a Bitcoin wallet with builtin BitUSD hedging would be killer. Does anyone know if the atomic cross chain trading would work between BTC and BTS? This would be needed to make the swap counterparty risk free.

I am not sure of the cross chain method you mention but I believe tonyk has floated method for removing all counter party risk
I am not sure if it has been peer reviewed yet.   :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WRYo4kTn3xM4ek6aVyAcQFJoHP9X09WdBDRMFBPBwwk/edit
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Great video Max as always! Youre right it is easy to get gloomy and forget about all the great progress that is going on. This video reminded me of that.

But your intro music at the start of each show is kind of sinister. Can you change it to something more upbeat?

Yes a Bitcoin wallet with builtin BitUSD hedging would be killer. Does anyone know if the atomic cross chain trading would work between BTC and BTS? This would be needed to make the swap counterparty risk free.