Author Topic: Are there any remaining I3 funds / should we support the price?  (Read 3423 times)

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Horrible idea - desperation in the extreme. If BTS is going to fail at least let it do so with dignity rather than market manipulation.

Besides, too many are looking to exit, even if some funds can be spared it would be like a drop in the ocean.

Yes, why do we even think of buying with remaining fund?  Isn't the fund meant for bts development?
I agree with you. the fund is to grantee the development, not to invest in BTC or BTS. The fund should keep safe in fiat or bitAsset any way.
any kind of move except pay for dev, marketing is abuse.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Great to see some bullish posts. I too am still confident in the technology regardless of the current market conditions. There is a lot to look forward to. I would like to thank the dumpers for allowing me to improve my position :).
+5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I'm buying like crazy here, I seriously had to check my wallet balance because I had a feeling that it must have got hacked, and dumped back to me!

Same!
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
do not think of the tech too much, it will not drive the price up much now.

we need some real use cases for bitAssets. It is not the company owning best tech win, but the company solve real problem and own the users will win. Just solve a problem, people do not care your are decentralized or not. Decentralize is just a way, but not the only way. Though I hope Bitshares succeed.
It seems Ripple, even Dogecoin have a better change to succeed, because of larger user base or recognition. It seems Ripple Labs has got some real recognition these days. Just solve one problem, if you succeed, then you will have change to solve another.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 04:29:46 pm by xiahui135 »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Yes, why do we even think of buying with remaining fund?  Isn't the fund meant for bts development?

They bought bts this summer, thats why I asked.  Anyway, the funds are all in bts now so no point going on about it. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Riverhead

Great to see some bullish posts. I too am still confident in the technology regardless of the current market conditions. There is a lot to look forward to. I would like to thank the dumpers for allowing me to improve my position :).

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Horrible idea - desperation in the extreme. If BTS is going to fail at least let it do so with dignity rather than market manipulation.

Besides, too many are looking to exit, even if some funds can be spared it would be like a drop in the ocean.

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I'm buying more BTS this weekend. We won't see these prices again.

Yeah, that massive 10% dump n bter followed by a couple million in buys now was probably the end, unless btc tanks.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I think the same,  but don't forget we say the same thing on every new low...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

zerosum

All of our remaining funds are in BTS.
hm....so you covered $450K bitUSD to pay taxes?

Why are you surprised? This matches by ballpark estimate ($300K+). Those AGS BTCs are income, and 50% or so of them with prices of $700 a piece.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 02:00:54 am by tonyk2 »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

hm....so you covered $450K bitUSD to pay taxes?

Offline Ander

• View Profile

This is what I thought.  Thanks!

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

sumantso