Author Topic: Cryptosmith: BitSilver to silver website construction has begun!!!  (Read 10361 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Quick update, site development is coming along nicely with the cart basically in place

Bitassets have also been added as payment options.

http://cryptosmith.info/

We are looking for someone to work on the graphics to speed progress along. Anyone interested should send me and pm along with samples of work they have done in the past.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 02:11:52 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

This is awesome!!  +5% +5% +5%

I think it's kinda ironic we got this going before we got something working for fiat.

Nonetheless.. with the bunker and our Bank of Canada vault that we plan to line with safety deposit boxes both for documents, valuables, and cold storage data, it is often suggested by some that it would be a great place for storage of gold and silver and other precious metals as well. You get the protection of a nuclear bunker, combined with a safe, and of course we would make the necessary legal work to ensure the utmost in trust and protection.

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything.. I think this is all awesome.. the subject of storage and where to send it was mentioned so I thought it might be worth it to get a sense of interest. In terms of fees.. we might be able to 'bundle' it somehow with data services from DSN or some other arrangement as well to save on that. Any feedback is appreciated. Otherwise.. how do you store it?

Regardless of my inquiry.. love this work.. good job!  +5%

Thanks, we should talk more. I am very excited about the bunker and would like to offer a gold storage feature if customer's were interested in that option.

Sounds good to me. I will have to include this in the list of potential operations.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Nice work Gentso.

Thanks. The idea is to make this one project on a long list of Bitshares goals.

If anyone likes the work that is being done I would suggest showing your support to the developers working on the projects and the people making the connections happen.

Vote https://bitsharesblocks.com/delegates/delegate?name=delegate.verbaltech , no secrete sauce included

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

I think it's kinda ironic we got this going before we got something working for fiat.

Nonetheless.. with the bunker and our Bank of Canada vault that we plan to line with safety deposit boxes both for documents, valuables, and cold storage data, it is often suggested by some that it would be a great place for storage of gold and silver and other precious metals as well. You get the protection of a nuclear bunker, combined with a safe, and of course we would make the necessary legal work to ensure the utmost in trust and protection.

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything.. I think this is all awesome.. the subject of storage and where to send it was mentioned so I thought it might be worth it to get a sense of interest. In terms of fees.. we might be able to 'bundle' it somehow with data services from DSN or some other arrangement as well to save on that. Any feedback is appreciated. Otherwise.. how do you store it?

Thanks, we should talk more. I am very excited about the bunker and would like to offer a gold storage feature if customer's were interested in that option.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Are all orders going to ship to all the countries available from the US, or will some orders ship from within the country where the shipment is to be delivered?

On launch date all orders will ship from the US. We are actively seeking local partner's in other countries service customers better.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Your site doesn't work?  When is launch btw?

Its under construction, time table should be about 2 months to complete. check back here for regular updates

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I will be working on this site and hook in the payment gateway and bitshares login.. will updte with the software requirements spec soon..

On that note I should introduce the lead developer on the project jsidhu. We have been in touch and talking for a few weeks now ironing out the details.

jsidhu is the developer that produced Demo(Prestashop with Bitshares Login): http://www.bitsharesdemo.com/presta/
Src: https://github.com/sidhujag/bitshares-prestashop/
Src: https://github.com/sidhujag/bitshares-prestashop-login/

I would encourage people to give them a shot, to get a feel for the shopping experience we will offer.  These are demo carts and no money is actually exchanged.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
I will be working on this site and hook in the payment gateway and bitshares login.. will updte with the software requirements spec soon..
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline onceuponatime

Are all orders going to ship to all the countries available from the US, or will some orders ship from within the country where the shipment is to be delivered?

Offline fuzzy

Way to make things happen Gentso1!

Do you have any idea as to the obstacles there are to providing this service in South American counties? The land of silver could really use some bitSilver.

I am finding that each country presents its own unique obstacles, with that being said we will support the above countries at launch and work to add as many as legally possible.

Argentina.  We have already talked about how amazing this would be for Argentina.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
Your site doesn't work?  When is launch btw?

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Happy to see this getting started!

Hope we can have both bitgold and bitsilver fully liquid when the service launches.

I think both of the services that we offer complement each other. I would go as far as to suggest, I want to see a silver Cryptohedge bot and you want to see a gold product offered by Cryptosmith. Thoughts?

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Happy to see this getting started!

Hope we can have both bitgold and bitsilver fully liquid when the service launches.