Author Topic: Deciding between setting up new delegate and getting community support  (Read 1605 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Take 100% and save the funds instead of cashing out. If you need money, give investors x% of your salary in 2015 (with 1 year vesting) in return for $y. You get money up front, they get a cheap entry into BitShares, and everyone benefits from less sell-pressure.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
go for it!
50% would be fine for me ..
you always need to compare your own work with 100% being payed to core developers ..

Offline matt608

• View Profile
We don't want to be relying on donations, the delegate system is there to be used.  If 50% is enough to cover it I say go for it, although if you could put a 100% delegate to good use, then I am all ears.  You've done a great job so far.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
As you may know, I'm working on expansion of Bitshares in Korea, translating Bitshares 101, wallet, and bitsharesblocks, and providing community support, etc.

But things are getting bigger and bigger, and require more money. For example, a friend of mine, who is also Bitshares enthusiast, wants to hold an investment briefing to many people, and I am working on a KRW gateway with two of my friends now.
Personally, I'm satisfied with my 3% delegate. For me, it's a position of honor. But realistically, I require some fund to push projects forward.

So my concern is that. Do I have to have 100% (or 50%) delegate, or get community support for these projects? Community supports include donations and support from other delegates (especially marketing delegates).

Can you give me your wise opinions?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop