Other > Keyhotee

Keyhotee Status Update

(1/113) > >>

Troglodactyl:

--- Quote from: megadeth92 on November 13, 2014, 03:42:48 am ---
--- Quote from: eureka on September 11, 2014, 01:16:50 pm ---where is keyhotee going now?

--- End quote ---

I was wondering the same question...
I have no idea :(

--- End quote ---

Secure mail and IDs will be built into Bitshares.

megadeth92:

--- Quote from: eureka on September 11, 2014, 01:16:50 pm ---where is keyhotee going now?

--- End quote ---

I was wondering the same question...
I have no idea :(

eureka:
where is keyhotee going now?

hasher:

--- Quote from: Riverhead on August 06, 2014, 01:32:44 pm ---In the BitsharesX wallet use the left menu to go to the console screen and do the following:

The wallet_import_keyhotee: Keyhotee id at the end IS case sensative.  If you had Steve as your keyhotee id and steve shows up in the blockchain you'll need to specify Steve on the command line.

For me it was (because I didn't use a middle name):

wallet_import_keyhotee Bob "" Smith "My brain key went here" Riverhead

--- End quote ---
i did it before, name - hasher, it in genesis chain,
btsx wallet have crashed 1st time,now when i trying to execute the same command line again it tells me

10 assert_exception: Assert Exception
false: Account name is already registered under a different key

i figured it out, going to download latest version of keyhotee (i hope it runs on 32 bit win) from http://bitshares.org/resources/downloads/
then use "export function for private key" in keyhotee
then use command line "wallet_import_keyhotee" "wallet_import_private_key" in btsx wallet

i did it at last, thank you for help, now its time to claim btsx..

Riverhead:
In the BitsharesX wallet use the left menu to go to the console screen and do the following:

The wallet_import_keyhotee: Keyhotee id at the end IS case sensative.  If you had Steve as your keyhotee id and steve shows up in the blockchain you'll need to specify Steve on the command line.

For me it was (because I didn't use a middle name):

wallet_import_keyhotee Bob "" Smith "My brain key went here" Riverhead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version