Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 99144 times)

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile
Re: Keyhotee Status Update
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2014, 04:26:39 am »
is the alpha version only for the keyhotee founder to generate the public key? can the non-founder mine the keyhotee id?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2014, 06:28:46 am »
is the alpha version only for the keyhotee founder to generate the public key? can the non-founder mine the keyhotee id?

No mining of IDs, but you can create IDs and share your public keys to send emails bitmessage style.   We are working out one last minute bug we discovered.

The primary purpose of this release is registration of Founder IDs and as a preview of what is coming.  This is very alpha software and that means we KNOW there are a lot of rough edges and bugs.  Founders will have until we resolve known bugs to register their ID.  We will attempt to release regular updates as this progresses.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2014, 06:49:27 am »
i think the registration process can be treated as "mining",as the id creation process requires the POW hash computing. so the non-founder user also can create their profile in the alpha version, am i correct?

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2014, 06:54:50 am »
yes, we can register an ID , but the blocks will reset when the stable version release, that means we will lose all the IDs, and have to register again.
the funders ID will init at the 1 block when the stable version release.

i think the registration process can be treated as "mining",as the id creation process requires the POW hash computing. so the non-founder user also can create their profile in the alpha version, am i correct?

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2014, 07:00:26 am »
" wallet_index" , it confuse me. I think addressbook can not work correct, wish fix it before  this release.

No mining of IDs, but you can create IDs and share your public keys to send emails bitmessage style.   We are working out one last minute bug we discovered.

The primary purpose of this release is registration of Founder IDs and as a preview of what is coming.  This is very alpha software and that means we KNOW there are a lot of rough edges and bugs.  Founders will have until we resolve known bugs to register their ID.  We will attempt to release regular updates as this progresses.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2014, 07:07:38 am »
" wallet_index" , it confuse me. I think addressbook can not work correct, wish fix it before  this release.

Yes it isn't working right now and that is what we are fixing prior to this release. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2014, 07:11:01 am »
great!  thx!

Yes it isn't working right now and that is what we are fixing prior to this release.

Offline DAY

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2014, 07:55:47 am »
Pls release asap, thanks Sir

Offline robust8

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2014, 08:47:49 am »
Good news, I am waiting online :)

Offline mmao

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2014, 12:00:09 pm »
How are things going?

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2014, 12:03:03 pm »
I saw the bug had been fixed about 2 hours ago. I am waiting for the server up....
How are things going?

Offline mmao

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2014, 12:04:37 pm »
I saw the bug had been fixed about 2 hours ago. I am waiting for the server up....
How are things going?

where to download?

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2014, 12:13:45 pm »
get source code from github
How are things going?

where to download?

Offline mmao

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2014, 12:16:51 pm »
link to github?

Offline alt

• View Profile