Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 87292 times)

Offline Bitcoin3D

• Follow me: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin3D
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcoin3d
Re: Keyhotee Status Update
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2014, 10:33:32 am »
Thanks. I got it all working now. Great!
Bitcoin address: 19uYMBnPFsho8HDKMedtHP4gLgjoD1q34F

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2014, 03:52:55 pm »
Can someone please explain in depth how to actually install Keyhotee from here? I want to install to be able to register my Founders ID. I dont know what I am missing but I find it hard to find the right information to be able simply to install it. Do I have to compile the program? How do I do that? Cus I can not find any .exe. Thanks

It may depend on what platform you're running it on. I just extracted the .zip archive on Windows and then double-clicked Keyhotee.exe.
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey

Offline James212

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2014, 02:41:18 am »
That is the status of the OSX version of Keyhotee?
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline dannotestein

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2014, 03:42:46 am »

We're still doing alpha releases right now, so we're not focusing on multiple platforms too much yet. We're building Windows binaries,  but Linux and OSX have to be build from github source (both of these have been tested and do work fine). My team only has Windows and Linux boxes, bytemaster is the only OSX dev at Invictus currently, as far as I'm aware.

We're planning another alpha release this Friday with fixes for many of the issues reported for the first alpha, with a special emphasis on bugs related to profile creation problems (a few users had hangs while trying to create profiles).
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2014, 04:10:59 am »
Good work, thx!

We're still doing alpha releases right now, so we're not focusing on multiple platforms too much yet. We're building Windows binaries,  but Linux and OSX have to be build from github source (both of these have been tested and do work fine). My team only has Windows and Linux boxes, bytemaster is the only OSX dev at Invictus currently, as far as I'm aware.

We're planning another alpha release this Friday with fixes for many of the issues reported for the first alpha, with a special emphasis on bugs related to profile creation problems (a few users had hangs while trying to create profiles).

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2014, 02:58:45 pm »
Hi guys,

mining isn't enabled yet is it?
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2014, 03:06:26 pm »
Nope, no mining yet.

Offline king

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2014, 03:14:06 pm »
Thinks for update.
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline que23

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2014, 12:35:57 am »
Does Invictus have security people to go through the code? I know Keyhotee is behind schedule, but I'd hate to see it rushed.
PTS: Pa75dEzGkMcnM85hRMbdKiS1YdF81rnSCF

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2014, 02:06:09 am »

Does Invictus have security people to go through the code? I know Keyhotee is behind schedule, but I'd hate to see it rushed.

Yes we just hired a security expert but he does not start for two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2014, 04:42:04 am »
Seems like maybe there should be a bounty for this especially?  Our new sponsor Crowdcurity might be interested in helping you
Email me at [email protected]

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2014, 07:54:26 am »

Friday now. Any updates ?

Offline dannotestein

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2014, 03:15:08 pm »
We're on track with testing so far, so we're still planning to release late today per our original plan (unless something unexpected pops up in testing).
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2014, 10:38:35 pm »

So as a founder and a mac user, will I be able to register my name before the genisis block?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2014, 10:39:39 pm »

So as a founder and a mac user, will I be able to register my name before the genisis block?

Yes.  Toast is working on this. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.