Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 389814 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
great!  thx!
" wallet_index" , it confuse me. I think addressbook can not work correct, wish fix it before  this release.

is the alpha version only for the keyhotee founder to generate the public key? can the non-founder mine the keyhotee id?

No mining of IDs, but you can create IDs and share your public keys to send emails bitmessage style.   We are working out one last minute bug we discovered.

The primary purpose of this release is registration of Founder IDs and as a preview of what is coming.  This is very alpha software and that means we KNOW there are a lot of rough edges and bugs.  Founders will have until we resolve known bugs to register their ID.  We will attempt to release regular updates as this progresses.

Yes it isn't working right now and that is what we are fixing prior to this release.

Offline bytemaster

" wallet_index" , it confuse me. I think addressbook can not work correct, wish fix it before  this release.

is the alpha version only for the keyhotee founder to generate the public key? can the non-founder mine the keyhotee id?

No mining of IDs, but you can create IDs and share your public keys to send emails bitmessage style.   We are working out one last minute bug we discovered.

The primary purpose of this release is registration of Founder IDs and as a preview of what is coming.  This is very alpha software and that means we KNOW there are a lot of rough edges and bugs.  Founders will have until we resolve known bugs to register their ID.  We will attempt to release regular updates as this progresses.

Yes it isn't working right now and that is what we are fixing prior to this release. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline alt

• View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
yes, we can register an ID , but the blocks will reset when the stable version release, that means we will lose all the IDs, and have to register again.
the funders ID will init at the 1 block when the stable version release.

i think the registration process can be treated as "mining",as the id creation process requires the POW hash computing. so the non-founder user also can create their profile in the alpha version, am i correct?

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile
i think the registration process can be treated as "mining",as the id creation process requires the POW hash computing. so the non-founder user also can create their profile in the alpha version, am i correct?

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BTSInvestor

• View Profile

lzr1900

Awesome!Can I sign up a normal ID ?Or this is just for Keyhotee Founders ? thx.

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Good news everyone, we are ready for releasing the Alpha of Keyhotee.  We are packaging it up for distribution in a couple of hours.   

Cheers!

Offline her0

• View Profile
Good news everyone, we are ready for releasing the Alpha of Keyhotee.  We are packaging it up for distribution in a couple of hours.   
nice work!

Offline kmtan

• View Profile

Great time ...Surprise..

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Super exciting!
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
Great to hear this! I was not expecting this so fast.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline bytemaster