Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 393791 times)

Offline zhangweis

• View Profile
Successfully re-registered with (john) public key: 6cTkAWcJs881Dq7K4KwCFUWxVfNafNfsXr16Li2AEH7BbjY1YG
Weibo:http://weibo.com/zhangweis

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
I've Re-registered fine with my founders code and everything, but there is no indication that I am a founder anymore, just registered with 200 points. Is this how it is for all founders for the time being, or has my founders status disappeared somehow?
That's how it is for all founders. You're good to go.

Sweet thanks for the reply!
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
I've Re-registered fine with my founders code and everything, but there is no indication that I am a founder anymore, just registered with 200 points. Is this how it is for all founders for the time being, or has my founders status disappeared somehow?
That's how it is for all founders. You're good to go.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline diaobanxian

• View Profile
mac 10.8    keyhotee 0.7.0退出出现  Receiving email message<s> is in progress .Please wait until transmission finishes ???
I have the same problem.

Offline diaobanxian

• View Profile
There is a warning when I closed the keyhotee, it says "Receiving email message(s) is in progress please wait until transmission finishes"
What does this mean ? should I wait?

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
Unsuccessful: "Invalid ID/Founderkey pair"
Same here.
Hi Ashaman,

Ok, I'm guessing you did the same as taoljj then (registered once with 0.7.0, then tried to register again with a different profile), because I see that ASHAMAN did get registered with a new key. The server will only accept one key registration, so if you need to change it now, you will need to fill out the webform and your key will get updated in a day or two. The webform is located at: http://invictus-innovations.com/founder-sign-up/

Note to everyone: the webform should only be used if you have registered with 0.7.0 and now want to change your public key because you lost the profile you registered. In general, it's best to register with the KH client instead.

Offline Ashaman

• View Profile
Unsuccessful: "Invalid ID/Founderkey pair"
Same here.

Offline CalabiYau

ID - CalabiYau

New Keyhotee 0.7.0 PubKey - 6EU8sAqbiXk9Xw8yidyrghhPUhAhyRZQRLG9LsdZRNHJpv8Lyx

Thx :)

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
Updated to v 0.7.0 create new profile and id, ok. say registered in yellow

write mail to try y write back

publicID: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL

what mean code on the Note of my profile?
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
I believe that I successfully re-registered my Keyhotee Founder ID since the points showed up when I entered my information, but when I click on my identity under Contacts, the yellow box says "Unregistered".

Founder ID - Evan
Keyhotee 0.7 Public Key - 7CkhKJBks2KHQiLVszhyPNcuGVBoFgeTtf4iDHrKfEjcMXxtJ1
Yes, the server shows you as registered to this key. It really should say the points under your identity for the contact also, however, unless it lost connectivity to the founder server (it just sends the same message it sent when you initially created the Identity). If this persists, PM me and we can try to figure out what the problem is.

Offline Evan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: evan
I believe that I successfully re-registered my Keyhotee Founder ID since the points showed up when I entered my information, but when I click on my identity under Contacts, the yellow box says "Unregistered".

Founder ID - Evan
Keyhotee 0.7 Public Key - 7CkhKJBks2KHQiLVszhyPNcuGVBoFgeTtf4iDHrKfEjcMXxtJ1

Offline Riverhead

It's much better to register your public key with KH 0.7.0 if you can. The web form link is best only used if you previously registered a public key with 0.7.0 and now you want to change that public key. I'll dig up the web form link, in case KH-based registration isn't working for you and PM you.

Thank you.  Registering the first time with 0.7 worked for me.  I think I'm in good shape.

Founder ID: James
Pub Key: 8J4HTvByJSXTBYMSB3XHwu6EGL8iaAQTwP1JRkXSRSZnRZuPiF
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 03:37:32 pm by Riverhead »

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
I can't seem to find the link to the web form where we submit our founder ID and public key.  I'm guessing this form needs to be resubmitted with version 0.7?  Can someone please post the link.

Thank you.
It's much better to register your public key with KH 0.7.0 if you can. The web form link is best only used if you previously registered a public key with 0.7.0 and now you want to change that public key. I'll dig up the web form link, in case KH-based registration isn't working for you and PM you.

Offline Riverhead

I can't seem to find the link to the web form where we submit our founder ID and public key.  I'm guessing this form needs to be resubmitted with version 0.7?  Can someone please post the link.

Thank you.