Author Topic: It is official - bitBTC is now more worth then BTC !  (Read 2028 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Looking forward to seeing the increased trade limits :)

Also what other pairs will you be adding?

Starting with bitUSD and then gradually adding *every* bitAsset as we grow - we are the bitAsset exclusive version of shapeshift :)

I'm only on the beta list for Tether USD as well, for bitUSD/USDT market.
Any future plans for an USD - BitUSD exchange service where you accept USD (basically a shop where you can buy BitUSD with USD)?

If yes when?

Offline monsterer

Starting with bitUSD and then gradually adding *every* bitAsset as we grow - we are the bitAsset exclusive version of shapeshift :)

I'm only on the beta list for Tether USD as well, for bitUSD/USDT market.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
just take a look metaexchange.info

So our beta phase is running so far without bigger problems and Paul already added some more features like

- directly open your client to send the needed transfer order to your client - so for anyone who is lazy, no more copy and paste!

We are also adding more and more funds to run the service and are looking forward to open the next pairs. Our goal is and will be - the lowest fees and the tightest spreads for the BitShares community.

Anyone who needs BTC and has some bitBTC left, just exchange it right now!

Offline monsterer

He's talking about the rate on metaexchange, rather than the dex :)
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
Short 1 bitBTC, and exchange 1 BTS for 1 BTC. Then if bitBTC returns to parity reverse the trade for a profit.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
I guess this is what happens when nobody wants to short BitBTC against BTS.

I reckon what people think is: If crypto stays weak, BTS will continue to underperform BTC and if the crypto market recovers Bitcoin will be the first one to rise. Either way it is a bad idea to short BitBTC vs BTS. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:24:10 pm by Markus »

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
just take a look metaexchange.info

So our beta phase is running so far without bigger problems and Paul already added some more features like

- directly open your client to send the needed transfer order to your client - so for anyone who is lazy, no more copy and paste!

We are also adding more and more funds to run the service and are looking forward to open the next pairs. Our goal is and will be - the lowest fees and the tightest spreads for the BitShares community.

Anyone who needs BTC and has some bitBTC left, just exchange it right now!