Author Topic: Should have bought Bitshares during the bear market  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
+5%
I'm glad to see BTS in just a few months has turned you from an optimist to a pessimist lol.

Mostly its just made me really mad at bter. :P

Seriously. Fuck bter.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
+5%
I'm glad to see BTS in just a few months has turned you from an optimist to a pessimist lol.

Mostly its just made me really mad at bter. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
So you shouldve been like us who bought plenty at much higher prices and have BTS trapped in bter?  No, I think I would much prefer to be anyone who hadnt bought any BTS yet. 

You could go deposit money at btc38, buy BTS at prices even significantly higher than the current one, and be in much better shape than those of us who have suffered for months.

Also, .057 CNY is not, in any universe, 'rocketing up'.  Its less than one cent.  Weeks/months ago we were all agonizing about how it was down to 2 cents, and how horrible that was, and its not even half that now.

Get some perspecive and go buy as much BTS as you can now at whatever the hell prices you have to pay.
Next month:  bter users finally get their BTS back, dump it all, price goes down to .030 CNY. 

It then goes up to .035 CNY and the OP declares the price to be "skyrocketing" again.

+5%

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
BitShares PTS is #3 on CMC  :D

Guys....we finally did it. We OVERTOOK LITECOIN!!!!

Oh wait, PTS. Carry on.

Offline JA

• View Profile

wonder why that is.

Sales volume is $12

So you coud probably make it go to first place is you bought $50 of PTS at an outrageously price. Go for it!!!

I burst out laughing when I saw it up there with "Volume $12"
should we make bets on  how long it will survive up there?  :D

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj

wonder why that is.

Sales volume is $12

So you coud probably make it go to first place is you bought $50 of PTS at an outrageously price. Go for it!!!

I burst out laughing when I saw it up there with "Volume $12"

Offline onceuponatime

wonder why that is.

Sales volume is $12

Offline VoR0220

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I am buying BTS everyday and I have noticed everyday the price going up for the past few weeks.

Telling you guys.. next month you are going to regret not holding BTS. :)

I'm with you my man, but I've been hearing "Next Month" from various members of this community since I bought in. I hope you are right.

I only say next month because I know what is coming next month.. I'm working on it this very moment.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile

I am buying BTS everyday and I have noticed everyday the price going up for the past few weeks.

I'm with you my man, but I've been hearing "Next Month" from various members of this community since I bought in. I hope you are right.

Next month:  bter users finally get their BTS back, dump it all, price goes down to .030 CNY. 

It then goes up to .035 CNY and the OP declares the price to be "skyrocketing" again.

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight

TurkeyLeg

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
4500 is a reasonable bottom for now, BTS been way oversold in my opinion, I picked a little up at 3500, now I just need my coins back from BTER to feel happy about this rise, looking promising :)
Revolution is inevitable.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I have been holding and buying even when it was $80 mil market cap..If this community haven't divided we would have been no2 by now..I think we will get there soon..

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Price is rocketing up :) Told you guys I was bullish. Should have bought in. Where do you guys think the top will be?

So you shouldve been like us who bought plenty at much higher prices and have BTS trapped in bter?  No, I think I would much prefer to be anyone who hadnt bought any BTS yet. 

You could go deposit money at btc38, buy BTS at prices even significantly higher than the current one, and be in much better shape than those of us who have suffered for months.

Also, .057 CNY is not, in any universe, 'rocketing up'.  Its less than one cent.  Weeks/months ago we were all agonizing about how it was down to 2 cents, and how horrible that was, and its not even half that now.

Get some perspecive and go buy as much BTS as you can now at whatever the hell prices you have to pay.