Author Topic: [MMC] Vote for me as CNO  (Read 7521 times)

Offline Montaxx

• View Profile
I wish you good luck with this :)

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Hello !

I've decide to candidate me for the CNO position of MemoryCoin.

I've start to give help to some users about MMC linux installations in the bitcointalk forum, and some friend there as suggest me this position.

I'm 40 y.o. and I work in the computer area from 25 years already. I've start with illegal copy of C64 and Amiga, start to look around BBS, bluebox and surfing on X21 and X25 network. They was years where this things was not illegal yet. I've stop to be bad when in my country start to have laws about it :-)

I've work for many local and international company some I.T. Manager and Security Advisor. I'm Microsoft certificated and Linux Sys Admin. I like to work in PHP/MySQL and sometimes I do a little web software. I know very well Asterisk and VoIP enviroment.

I start to look around P2P with eMule software many year ago I was a moderator of the must big forum of P2P in my country.

After I was moderator of SMF (this forum software) many years ago, for my country section. During this I've found the must big community for support SMF for my language. I've close it this year, after 8 years and my old moderators are now the moderators on SMF website.

I've see first time the crypto currencies only one year ago, but I've start to give attentions only in the last 6 month.

For all my digital life I've give free help to people around the web, and I will continue to do it, with or without CSO. I've choise to propose me because I think that from "into" the currency I can give more. And I think can be an "electric" experience for myself.

If you want to vote me, please send a 0.00000001 MMC to this address : MVTEcnoqHvr7AWRSBFUSpVCBKcxUfxVEad  and your vote will be counted.

Thank you in advance and Best Regards

FaSan
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:40:55 pm by FaSan »