Author Topic: [Deadline Thursday] Submit your updates for March newsletter  (Read 4225 times)

Offline bitsapphire

OK, we also just sent in our submission for Moonstone.io.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Can we get an update from murderistic? He seemed very connected and would like to know if he's still on the project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent him a PM
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Can we get an update from murderistic? He seemed very connected and would like to know if he's still on the project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
+5% ... maybe I can help out with content in the future .. unfortunately not now ..

I already though about having a one-sentence column for technical and historical details .. like
 - did you know that that an alternative name for TITAN was SATAN?
 - did you know that you can use bitshares with addresses the same way you can with btc
 - did you know that the bts client has a build in block explorer?

Yeah, we would like to include columns as well as news in the future. For now, we are accepting a few editorials, so send us what you have and we will probably be able to fit it in!
- Cicero

Offline roadscape

+5% ... maybe I can help out with content in the future .. unfortunately not now ..

I already though about having a one-sentence column for technical and historical details .. like
 - did you know that you can use bitshares with addresses the same way you can with btc

Would be awesome to have a column like this +5%
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
@crypto_prometheus: favdesu will contact you and send a small paragraph about his delegate campagin for upcoming nullstrett journal!

FYI

yep, sent an email :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@crypto_prometheus: favdesu will contact you and send a small paragraph about his delegate campagin for upcoming nullstrett journal!

FYI
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I am also working to provide an opportunity for the the non-english speaking chinese community to contribute
+5%

Offline ssjpts

• View Profile
    • 中国BTC
  • BitShares: coolman
新浪微博:剑指未来BTS
BTC:1Bc7gRGotktBmnNFr3BUUM22HFXCCTyxor
BTSX ID:loves,集大众之爱,待到BTS 500刀,10%回退给捐赠者,10%用于运营,剩余80%用于爱心事业和BTS宣传推广。

Offline ubits

• View Profile