Author Topic: Here's an MBA who thinks she's smarter than crypto people  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Thom

It's all in your perspective, isn't it?

What she calls "back market"  I would call "free market".

Before bitcoin and silk road, there were no drugs being bought and sold? Oh, yeah,. right, that market was reserved for organized crime and criminal bankers (but I repeat myself) and for producing fodder for the prison-industrial complex..

+5% +5%
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Do you realise how old this video is? BTC ATH 33$ :)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Was completely ridiculous.

Replace silkroad with newegg and all she can talk about is how by accepting bitcoin newegg was able to sell more computer stuff.

Just fearmongering.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Replace Bitcoin with USD - video concerns still apply. This is an extremely shortsighted video, only looking at the issues, and not the positive impact.

Offline onceuponatime

It's all in your perspective, isn't it?

What she calls "back market"  I would call "free market".

Before bitcoin and silk road, there were no drugs being bought and sold? Oh, yeah,. right, that market was reserved for organized crime and criminal bankers (but I repeat myself) and for producing fodder for the prison-industrial complex..

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
What she is saying isn't necessarily untrue... There are so many articles on how bitcoin is the future of finance, that it might not be a bad thing to have a video looking at the darkside of crypto

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Wow, she's deleting all of our comments now LOL
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

Would love your thumbs down on her new 2min crypto bashing rant:
http://youtu.be/nad2qynwgIE

I mentioned Bitshares on an earlier post with her too but my posts get deleted when promoting Bitshares.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 01:08:39 am by cass »
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat