Author Topic: What's happening with the price?  (Read 62323 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Either way I don't care.. just bought more BTS today and love'en the price. :)

ditto :) +5%
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I think what you are seeing is the result of the Moonstone crowdfund in part.. there is a big sell pressure to convert to BTC.. that would impact the price pretty quick I think.

I don't buy it. They raised until now about $8000... If they raise $130000 the next couple of days I will agree with you...
But in case you are right I think the best approach from us would be to vote them in* (their 5 delegates) so the fund-raise would not be necessary ...
And if that is the case, that BTS loose so much equity on every fund-raise, why the hell we should keep BTS on our portfolio?

It wouldn't have had an impact if they accepted BTS from the start.. but they accepted BTC.. which put selling pressure on everyone who holds any BTS/Assets to convert to BTC then.

Someone says the chinese community are unloading to put money into some chinese company stock market stuff also.

Either way I don't care.. just bought more BTS today and love'en the price. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I think what you are seeing is the result of the Moonstone crowdfund in part.. there is a big sell pressure to convert to BTC.. that would impact the price pretty quick I think.

I don't buy it. They raised until now about $8000... If they raise $130000 the next couple of days I will agree with you...
But in case you are right I think the best approach from us would be to vote them in* (their 5 delegates) so the fund-raise would not be necessary ...
And if that is the case, that BTS loose so much equity on every fund-raise, why the hell we should keep BTS on our portfolio?

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

I'd believe that if moonstone was receiving massive amounts of donations...but so far only $7,000.

I'd say the rest of the price drop is due to other coins dropping, manipulation by people knowing/thinking a price drop is imminent due to moonstone, and just general panic over the lack of solid BTS progress/communication lately...

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
Not too worried about not reaching the moon. Just want to stop loosing my savings.

It's a foolish idea to put savings into a volatile currency. Use bitUSD instead if you want stability.

If BTS were to skyrocket like it (may) be destined to then it would be foolish not to have your savings in BTS. But I guess it depends on how much you're putting in/your age...I'm still pretty young and can afford to lose the "savings" I invested in BTS...I've got more savings in a 401k anyway.

BitUSD doesn't really have any possibility of making you a millionaire...

We're not alone guys.
Paypal now accepts Bitcoin and the prices are still crashing.

Hmm, I didn't even hear about that. Either it's not a very good acceptance of bitcoin by PayPal or people really don't care anymore...hence panic. Doesn't really look like adoption news can move markets anymore. Things are getting interesting...

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Not too worried about not reaching the moon. Just want to stop loosing my savings.

It's a foolish idea to put savings into a volatile currency. Use bitUSD instead if you want stability.

lol

How the hell you could have bitUSD in existence if nobody would short USD?
Do you have smart advises for SHORTERS too?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I'm a Moonstoner.

first!
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
We're not alone guys.
Paypal now accepts Bitcoin and the prices are still crashing.

Bitcoin is being dry f*kd:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-not-advancing-paypal-announcement/

This is overall crypto-space fear. Something really big is about to happen I think.
A dollar collapse? An EU-wide crypto-ban? A false flag?
Here's the thing man, it could be a tipping point this year for all cryptos. It's no longer about the coin, it's the protocol wars now.
POW. POS. DPOS..?
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile

I doubt the captain is in the same boat

It'd be nice to hear from the captain...silence is only making things worse IMO.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Ya, I dont understand this. What does Dash have that we dont?

what has bitcoin,ripple,litecoin,stellar,dash and very soon doge,  that we don't?
...when we find the answer maybe it is to late (if not already) :(

edit:

PS but don't complain not reaching the moon.... we have MOONSTONES indeed  ;)

yep that is what I want too...
I am really disappointed ... what is happening is not normal...

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
Ya, I dont understand this. What does Dash have that we dont?

what has bitcoin,ripple,litecoin,stellar,dash and very soon doge,  that we don't?
...when we find the answer maybe it is to late (if not already) :(

edit:

PS but don't complain not reaching the moon.... we have MOONSTONES indeed  ;)