Author Topic: MetaExchange buy and sell BTS button is available on Bitsharesblocks.com  (Read 5430 times)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Can you add btc > bitUSD button just below it (or preferably above it.)
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I think it should be another major button, near the top, not a link that I was just barely able to find now that I was hunting for it. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline theoretical

I feel like there should be a link/button going to to bitsharesblocks.com on the bitshares.org frontpage.

There is.  It's called "block explorer" under "blockchain"
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:00:43 pm by theoretical »
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline Ander

• View Profile
One idea:

It shows BTC -> BTS conversion and vice versa in terms of how many BTS you get per BTC.

This means that I have to put it into the calculator and do a 1/X conversion to see the satoshi price of the BTS. 

Maybe it would be better to have it also show 1 BTS = .0000xxxx BTC?  This is the wya I'm used to seeing the price.

I hate dealing in satoshis myself so I much prefer seeing it this way, but I can probably add a small button for you to inverse the calculation.

I think it should show both ways, so everyone is happy.  Shapeshift and blocktrades both do this I think.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Spread that Button to many websites and blogs. Distribute the Buttons.

+5% It could go on bytemasters blog.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Offline svk

We're extremely happy to be working with svk - bitsharesblocks.com is the bitshares website for just about any information you could ask for.

This is the first referral partnership and we hope to add more partners soon - sharing our fees with partners will help them to keep their services free and  it means we can keep the profit sharing within the bitshares community.

Also happy to get this partnership going, getting this implemented was very easy and monsterer was quick to respond to any questions or suggestions I had for getting this implemented.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

One idea:

It shows BTC -> BTS conversion and vice versa in terms of how many BTS you get per BTC.

This means that I have to put it into the calculator and do a 1/X conversion to see the satoshi price of the BTS. 

Maybe it would be better to have it also show 1 BTS = .0000xxxx BTC?  This is the wya I'm used to seeing the price.

I hate dealing in satoshis myself so I much prefer seeing it this way, but I can probably add a small button for you to inverse the calculation.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
I feel like there should be a link/button going to to bitsharesblocks.com on the bitshares.org frontpage.

Actually there is a link in the footer under the point "Blockchain", block explorer. Maybe a more prominent place would be a good idea though, as bitsharesblocks is way more than your average block explorer and most people won't bother to look at a block explorer if they are new to BitShares.

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
One idea:

Thanks for your feedback!

We are looking already for input, because at the moment this is what "we" think it is the best display, but maybe our feeling is wrong.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14895.0

Offline Ander

• View Profile
We're extremely happy to be working with svk - bitsharesblocks.com is the bitshares website for just about any information you could ask for.

This is the first referral partnership and we hope to add more partners soon - sharing our fees with partners will help them to keep their services free and  it means we can keep the profit sharing within the bitshares community.

Agreed.

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.

Xeldal

One idea:

+5%