Author Topic: BTER IS WORKING! :)  (Read 1999 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
BTC withdraw confirmed!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Confirmed.  Multiple BTS orders placed and went through.
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline Rafikichi

• View Profile
This is going to give BTER HUGE credibility going forward.  Facing all this adversity and not being cowards.  They are the BTC-E of China.

Offline joele

• View Profile

I was able to receives my bts from BTER just now.
+5% Likewise

Offline Pheonike

I was able to receives my bts from BTER just now.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
Great news! Yeah i speculate prices bouncing back up to around $.01 again now

I agree.  (But its possible that first some people will withdraw from bter and dump them on btc38).

The panic dumping at bter that was dragging us down can stop now. 

Over the last few days I had been trying to get out of bter by selling there, transferring to btc38 and rebuying, or using the blocktrades site to trade the BTC into BTS.  I had managed to sell a net ~400k BTS from bter and get it back with a loss of only about 1%.  I think I was involved in like 1/3 of the volume on bter for the last three days, both dumping some when it got high and I could sell for close to the real price, and then buying the dump when someone sent it 5-10% under the btc38 price.  Had to keep buying some of it back to stop the spread between bter and btc38 from getting too large! 

I was extremely worried that bter had disabled withdrawal because they had lost a large amount of BTS (on the day before they went down, when things got very weird).  It seemed that they might be running a fractional reserve, and tat it was important to get out before either no one trusted the bter BTS anymore and liquidity dried up, or bter announced that they had lost a lot of BTS and disabled trading, or took away half of everyone's BTS or something.

I am very glad that isnt the case and things are working again.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mdj

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mdj
Great news! Yeah i speculate prices bouncing back up to around $.01 again now

Xeldal

I withdrew all (well almost all) my BTS successfully! 

Keeping a small trading position because its been very profitable buying this big dumps the past week.  Though maybe after this people wont need to dump it so hard so it wont be as profitable. :)

Good news.  Though I was seriously enjoying the desperate selling.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I withdrew all (well almost all) my BTS successfully! 

Keeping a small trading position because its been very profitable buying this big dumps the past week.  Though maybe after this people wont need to dump it so hard so it wont be as profitable. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads