Author Topic: Who are We?  (Read 1284 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Malwares?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Code: [Select]
Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/content/69/4295369/html/OtherWebsites/BitSharesBreakdown.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-survey-and-quiz-tool/lib/Wpsqt/Shortcode.php on line 855

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Hey benc,

thanks for doing this survey.

However, in the question: "What Exchanges have you used or do you currently use? " I *really* miss the BitShares Decentralizied Exchange
The description of the question: "Rate your level of expertise in the Cryptocoin space. " is totally messed up  here

when submitting I get:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/content/69/4295369/html/OtherWebsites/BitSharesBreakdown.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-survey-and-quiz-tool/lib/Wpsqt/Shortcode.php on line 855

lol woot?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:44:39 pm by xeroc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Can someone confirm your identity?

Offline benc

• View Profile
Hey BTS community,

I'm an intern at the BitShares development/marketing office. Working with Adam and Will, we created a survey to better understand who members of BitShares are. The poll is totally voluntary and once completed you can look at what the results are for the rest of the community. It will be interesting to see who is in the BitShares community and will help us to understand who to market to, in order to further expand BitShares. Here is a link to the poll. >>> survey .

Cheers,
Ben