Author Topic: help registering  (Read 1045 times)

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
if I understood that correctly you say that the web wallet doesn't offer a register account option? you can regsiter webwallet accounts through the faucet too
Yes, I mean ,the official faucet is OK ,
but if you want to register by official faucet,  you have to get validate by using Facebook or other account .
I think some people don`t want to use any accounts (Facebook/QQ /google+),  and there is a little difficult for some Chinese to connect the faucet web site , maybe because of Great wall.
so I run a local faucet for account registering.
121.42.33.218:3000
people just supply the account he want to register ,and the public key in the under the unregistered account  in pc client . he can finish register for account.
but there are some problem for account in web wallet.
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
if I understood that correctly you say that the web wallet doesn't offer a register account option? you can regsiter webwallet accounts through the faucet too

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I run a account registering website without facebook or QQ 
people just input the account he want and the public key in his client.  it is OK for pc client
but it isn`t  available for  web_wallet.
in pc client , the status of account would become registered ,after the account was registered with the public key he supply in block chain.
but there always have the warm that "the account was registered in block-chain" and cannot use the account.
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091