Author Topic: Suggestion: add meta-exchange buy/sell button on top of this forum  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
or maybe a "Services" or "Projects" section, where each service/project like stores, exchanges, could have their own thread to provide the updates and even some support to their costumers. Kinda like the delegates one, but exclusively for each service BitShares Delegates is providing. That way it would make them even easier to find, you just browse through the section and see what everyone has to offer, what store, exchange, bridge or gateway to use.

I like the services idea, it helps to promote the whole ecosystem.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
or maybe a "Services" or "Projects" section, where each service/project like stores, exchanges, could have their own thread to provide the updates and even some support to their costumers. Kinda like the delegates one, but exclusively for each service BitShares Delegates is providing. That way it would make them even easier to find, you just browse through the section and see what everyone has to offer, what store, exchange, bridge or gateway to use.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
just like what bitsharesblocks.com is doing for metaexchange  .

thought ?
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.