Author Topic: UPDATED **Now Available** Printable BitShares TriFold Brochure  (Read 24798 times)

38PTSWarrior

The pdf was too big. The .tif was for germany right? A bit was missing. Folding is or could be too much. Hard to fold. Color print and folding is ... we need best quality luxury prints from the online company. Without the bts or ref link from only one of us.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Now imagine if the referral mechanism was implemented and every flyer had your QR code.

60% of the fees from every transaction made by someone brought in through your flyer are yours to keep for the next 20 years - assuming you paid the $20 fee.

How many people would be printing flyers right now?

If you haven't, read this post:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15265.0;all

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
We are busy making a German translated version of the above tri-fold brochure as we speak, thanx to @emailtoaj

The translated version in German will be ready before Wednesday.
I'll PM it to @emailtoaj or post it right here so that he can incorporate it into another pdf (A4 format) for us.

Thank you again!
Till then,
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline emailtooaj

@38PTSWarrior
I had similar situation with 2 separate PDFs going to print shop and they combined the 2 onsite  with no issues. If you do encounter issues let me know and I'll combine the pages into one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

38PTSWarrior

Good job! There are 2 PDFs, inside and outside. How do I proceed in the print shop? Normally I have 1 PDF with 2 pages. Let*s see, will print today.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Hello everyone!
Ok, so this is the latest update reflecting some additional changes that was made to the brochure. Thank you again onceuponatime for helping with those tweaks!

Every link and photo of the OP have been updated and are displaying the correct version as of 3/26/2015.
If there are any changes needed from here on out, I'll be sure to get it updated and post those changes.

Otherwise... PRINT AWAY  :D :D :D   Let's all push and help to get the Bitshares brand out into the public!

Great community peer review at work!  +5%

Awesome work!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline emailtooaj

Hello everyone!
Ok, so this is the latest update reflecting some additional changes that was made to the brochure. Thank you again onceuponatime for helping with those tweaks!

Every link and photo of the OP have been updated and are displaying the correct version as of 3/26/2015.
If there are any changes needed from here on out, I'll be sure to get it updated and post those changes.

Otherwise... PRINT AWAY  :D :D :D   Let's all push and help to get the Bitshares brand out into the public!

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline youlonghun

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

This is excellent!

I'm printing and circulating through the local colleges and universities.

If each forum member printed 500 and did the same we would see a huge bump in traffic...

Maybe hold off printing large quantities for a day. There are some minor corrections that I would like to discuss with emaialtooaj before I  distribute them (just picky grammatical stuff). I have sent him a PM.

Printed some but will stop and monitor this thread. Thanks!

I have a phone appointment with emailtooaj at 9:30pm EST tonight. Will report back here after it is concluded.

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline oldman

• View Profile
This is excellent!

If each forum member printed 500 and did the same we would see a huge bump in traffic...

Maybe hold off printing large quantities for a day. There are some minor corrections that I would like to discuss with emaialtooaj before I  distribute them (just picky grammatical stuff). I have sent him a PM.

Printed some but will stop and monitor this thread. Thanks!

Offline onceuponatime

This is excellent!

Offline oldman

• View Profile
This is excellent!

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains