Author Topic: Top Story!?  (Read 1845 times)

Offline fuzzy

As exciting as I know 3D printing tech is and as much as I would love to get Samuel more involved, at this point it doesn't really do much to foster much growth in BitShares.

In terms of delegates, Cryptosmith still hasn't been voted in and that directly affects growth & adoption. It's a matter of priorities. The more people like this that are voted in means others that may more directly affect BitShares growth in the short term have less of a chance to be voted in. There's only 101 slots after all.

That said I hate to discourage anyone from participating. As I said it's all about priorities. There are plenty of worthy delegate proposals, far more than 101 to choose from. Perhaps when our marketcap rises more of us can feed from the trough. I really like the idea of rotating a small number of the lower end delegate slots as was suggested on the forum recently to allow others to get directly involved with running a delegate.

Is cryptosmith up and running yet? 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Thom

As exciting as I know 3D printing tech is and as much as I would love to get Samuel more involved, at this point it doesn't really do much to foster much growth in BitShares.

In terms of delegates, Cryptosmith still hasn't been voted in and that directly affects growth & adoption. It's a matter of priorities. The more people like this that are voted in means others that may more directly affect BitShares growth in the short term have less of a chance to be voted in. There's only 101 slots after all.

That said I hate to discourage anyone from participating. As I said it's all about priorities. There are plenty of worthy delegate proposals, far more than 101 to choose from. Perhaps when our marketcap rises more of us can feed from the trough. I really like the idea of rotating a small number of the lower end delegate slots as was suggested on the forum recently to allow others to get directly involved with running a delegate.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline fuzzy

Rocking in marketing side? How?
How many bts holders want to buy a 3D printer? How many 3D printer customer hold bts?

If every merchandise accept bts need a delegate......

And whether they want a delegate or not is up to them, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitao, don't you see interest across new technologies that are changing the world as an exciting prospect?  There is an enthusiasm, desire to network and attempts to cross market here.  Is that not worth encouraging and fostering?  How do you think partnerships are forged?

exactly. :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
How many bts holders want to buy a 3D printer? How many 3D printer customer hold bts?

mitao, don't you see interest across new technologies that are changing the world as an exciting prospect?  There is an enthusiasm, desire to network and attempts to cross market here.  Is that not worth encouraging and fostering?  How do you think partnerships are forged?

Offline mitao

• View Profile

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
This is seriously awesome  +5%

Offline fuzzy

ISG3D is rocking it on the marketing side!  I wonder how much more they would be willing to do if they could get a delegate voted in...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:46:10 am by fuzzy »