Author Topic: BitSharesBlocks.com - bitSILVER collateral crash?  (Read 5207 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I need to know for a fact that my bitAssets are safe.
The code doesn't change itself so can the bitsharesblocks person or someone please detail here what happened to the collateral at that moment?

Was it a hack? A node shutdown? An api connection issue? Can we add some redundancy? Multiple pegs?
This could be a legal issue.

i don't get it, what you want!

the peg and the colleteral was never changed. Just bitsharesblocks as an explorer hat problems to "read" the information correct - thats it. You could check everything directly with your own client everytime, so you don't need to "trust" a 3rd party service to get this informations.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I need to know for a fact that my bitAssets are safe.
The code doesn't change itself so can the bitsharesblocks person or someone please detail here what happened to the collateral at that moment?

Was it a hack? A node shutdown? An api connection issue? Can we add some redundancy? Multiple pegs?
This could be a legal issue.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Seems to be a glitch in bitsharesblocks .. i see the collateral back up again

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
This at first glance scared the crap out of me, but now that I look at it, it seems as if it was just an api connection issue, right?
http://bitsharesblocks.com/asset/info?asset=SILVER

On the website chart it says that on "Thursday, Mar 26, 23:33:30.482" the Collateral suddenly dropped to "Collateral 0.00 bitSILVER".

Since I hold silv, I'd like to know exactly what happened at that moment, please.
Thanx in advance,
  -ken
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat