Author Topic: All in  (Read 6021 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Welcome and we look forward to having you in this wonderful community!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Welcome ElRageO!

Hope you become an active member of the community and take part in the voting in and out of delegates.. as a BTS holder you have the right.

I would suggest checking out the delegates section to read over the delegate proposals to get to know their projects.. check out the last two issues of the NullStreet Newsletter which can also be found in forums to bring you up to speed on the latest projects.

Install Mumble and join hangouts each week at beyond bitcoin.. info in the forums again.

Above all else.. enjoy the ride.. because whatever happens.. it's going to be a hell'ah'va one. :)

PM me if you need anything.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Welcome! Looks like an excellent time to join in from what I can tell. Good luck :)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Welcome!  This is a great place to learn :) 

Offline Riverhead

I take it you're not married, Speedy?    ;D

This actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

Welcome ElRageO. The share price is really attractive right now and you are correct: It is very undervalued given the features, utility, and ongoing energy from the core team. It won't take much of a spark to start the chain reaction.

You aren't the only one that is all in ;) .

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Welcome ElRageO
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
 @ Speedy, :) I have some understanding of it but not fully I admit. Its quite ambitious with the exchange etc.. but I looked up enough.
Keep in mind this same method of looking up and investing has done me quite well so far. I've managed to gamble, and invest to over 3 btc from .2

As far as how I heard about it I was just looking around the exchanges for something good to invest in. Saw the price and started looking into the bitshares site. I liked what I saw and figured its a good investment to gamble on.

I just play around crypto as a hobby so no problems if things go south ;P

Offline onceuponatime

New to BitShares here. Not even sure how it all works nor do I even have the client downloaded but I have gone all in and hope for the best :) Used my few and only Bitcoins to buy bitshares on an exchange after looking at all of the things that it can do. I reasoned to myself that the price is at an all time low and given everything that may come about its sure to rise at least some from this all time low.

Hope I made the right decision  8) The community seems pretty active so hopefully my hunch pays off.

So hello all!

You bought into something without understanding how it works? :o

I take it you're not married, Speedy?    ;D

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
  New to BitShares here. Not even sure how it all works nor do I even have the client downloaded but I have gone all in and hope for the best :) Used my few and only Bitcoins to buy bitshares on an exchange after looking at all of the things that it can do. I reasoned to myself that the price is at an all time low and given everything that may come about its sure to rise at least some from this all time low.

Hope I made the right decision  8) The community seems pretty active so hopefully my hunch pays off.

So hello all!

You bought into something without understanding how it works? :o

lzr1900

I am Jealous of you,this price was much lower than the "IPO" price years ago.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I'm glad there are still new people like you finding bitshares and buying. :)

Where did you hear about BTS / What got you interested in it and wanting to buy?

Welcome, and I hope things go more smoothly for you than for those of us who've been in the past few months. :)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile
Just stay objective, ask lots of questions and you should get more than you bargained for. Welcome on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
welcome on board! Maybe the best time to get involved.

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile

So hello all!