Author Topic: The Gathering 2015  (Read 3003 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
use funds for getting meetup funded ... buy some flyers or something ... pls do not  return ... :) happy to help
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
After some consideration we decided not to do this. We will focus our time and resources on a meetup in Oslo instead. I'm taking all the great advice and help (xeroc, fran2k, onceuponatime, Adam) to heart and returning the donations from cass and jabbajabba. Thanks!

Offline ak

• View Profile
How about contacting Adam for some funding?

Great idea. :)

I'd be happy to contribute! Please private message me and we'll work through the details together.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
How about contacting Adam for some funding?

Great idea. :)

Offline onceuponatime

How about contacting Adam for some funding? He has 1 million BTS to give for worthy marketing projects:

"As a final update, when taking into consideration that I won’t be able to dedicate as much time to directly marketing for BitShares as I originally intended, I’d like to take this opportunity to formally pledge 1M BTS in contributions to a development fund that I will control, which will be setup to sponsor BitShares related marketing initiatives that I consider to be worthwhile. On that note, I will be accepting proposals from members of the BitShares community on an ongoing basis and will work directly with marketers to ensure approved proposals are properly funded."

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=14816

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
There can be only one?

Offline CLains

• View Profile
check your bts acc! not much ... but ..any bts counts :)

thanks cass! i'll return everything i don't use :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
check your bts acc! not much ... but ..any bts counts :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline CLains

• View Profile
I thought maybe to stop by The Gathering 2015 (April 4th) with my gf and distribute some BitShares pamphlets and bitUSD/bitGOLD paper wallets with something like $5 dollar in each.

My gf and I could pay for entrance and travel (~$100) but we'd need some help on creating the bitUSD/bitGOLD paper wallets and enough donations for the campaign to be worth it. We could document the trip and take picture of each person who gets a wallet for transparency.

Thoughts, help, donations and comments welcome.  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:45:28 am by CLains »