Author Topic: Midnight Mumble  (Read 2272 times)

Offline JA

• View Profile
What would be the intention of organizing hangouts with other communities?  Is it a means to collaborate other communities with Bitshares? Or would the hangouts be for their community discussion only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good questions: ;)
That's why we had this hangout.
But we didn't come to a final conclusion/decision.... yet.

Offline yellowecho

What would be the intention of organizing hangouts with other communities?  Is it a means to collaborate other communities with Bitshares? Or would the hangouts be for their community discussion only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline fuzzy

is this available for download? Just asking..

Nope.  It was a super secret meeting that only those who joined would know about.  With that said, it doesn't mean we can't talk about it more offline!

Super secret meeting huh. Was a special handshake required and will your post self destruct soon?
Spill the beans fuzzy..

It was with respect to whether or not we should offer to organize hangouts for other cryptocurrency communities.  I was stunned to see the responses in the Beyond Bitcoin Poll showing approximately 70% of the respondents were interested in this despite the fact that sharedropping wasn't even mentioned.  It was mind-blowing.  Now the only question is...are these the same people who voted for our delegate???!  Can't say either way on that.  All I could say is that I was very interested in some more in depth responses with respect to that questionnaire.

For that reason, I wanted to get the thoughts of those who wanted to have a long drawn out conversation about it before reaching out to the broader community. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline nz

• View Profile

Nope.  It was a super secret meeting that only those who joined would know about.  With that said, it doesn't mean we can't talk about it more offline!

Super secret meeting huh. Was a special handshake required and will your post self destruct soon?
Spill the beans fuzzy..
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline fuzzy

Offline nz

• View Profile
"There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose"

Offline fuzzy

Things are getting hot in here...

Offline fuzzy

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

The Beyond Bitcoin Poll is revealing some interesting things. 

If you are interested in joining me for the next phase, please join up on Mumble tonight for the emergence of an informal and on-going discussion on moving forward.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 02:13:56 am by fuzzy »