Author Topic: Shuffle Bounty $200 BitUSD  (Read 7164 times)

zerosum

Re: Shuffle Bounty $200 BitUSD
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2015, 07:57:04 pm »
WOW

I am honored to even be included in the discussion...honestly I wanted to provide 3 [meaningful] lines-Java solution.

At any rate thanks for the time considering it and more importantly:

Congrats to hrossik !

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2015, 12:30:17 pm »
Any updates so far?

Paid!   Thanks for your effort and the great discussion in this thread!
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline hrossik

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2015, 05:10:18 am »
I am of course aware of the not very high difficulty of the problem. I was just so curious about how it will get resolved. And I must say I am really happy with the result.

I generally like the approach of outsourcing smaller/modular jobs in the form of bounties. I hope Bytemaster is not too sad about his overestimation of the price and I also hope other bounties will be offered in the future.

With that said I am not here to earn money from the devs - once we have wallet 1.0 I intend on placing my own bounties funded from those $200.

So I would like to thank Bytemaster, Theoretical and all participants for doing this challenge and for fair resolution. It was fun!
BTS: hr0550