Author Topic: Escrow service for all orders of PTS <-> Anycoin  (Read 4849 times)

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
Re: Escrow service for all orders of PTS <-> Anycoin
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 04:06:04 am »
haha even if u get the first trade through, it is still hard to trust
you at least need to be an admin to earn some sort of trust :P

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Escrow service for all orders of PTS <-> Anycoin
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 05:14:59 pm »
bueller bueller...

Lol  looks like noone is trusting of me :-(  Well looks like I'll just havta wait until someone trades with me to establish "trust".  Heck why not the first trade will be free of fees!

there ya have it first one is one me to start this service.  Who wants to be the first?!?!?!?!
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Escrow service for all orders of PTS <-> Anycoin
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 04:16:51 pm »
A lot of people are only providing escrow for PTS <-> BTC.  So i figured I'd start one for any coin as to broaden the market.  Bear with me in time frame.  I'll try to make everything as fast as possible.  If I don't have a wallet set up for it yet don't worry I'll get one and the trade will commence momentarily.  I'm not a "trusted" member yet but looking to help out this community! visit the reddit page I created here if you want to see details of me (www.reddit.com/r/protoshare)

Info:
Fee 1% from buyer/seller (no min)
No minimum trade (unless you start to abuse this)
Once trade agreed upon seller sends to my PTS wallet Pdr84TXMcFSLPL2LezDQtrREfnXmBHGFkj, and after 12 confirmations I'll request payment to be sent to the coin of choice wallet then I'll send everything out once it's been confirmed.

I'll keep track of things here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlQCJbFhAZBwdDNIX1dEYVNpREhpUHlSM0xyTmtDTUE&usp=sharing

There's an example already on there.

Please post below with a link to the trade, or something like WTS 100PTS @ 100LTC or WTB 100PTS @ 1BTC and I'll go from there
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin