Author Topic: Windows client is a dog, please fix it - topic was locked?? Nice one Mods.  (Read 2291 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Perhaps the Mod believed you when you said:

" will be back in a few months just to monitor what is going on and to see if the client has been fixed. Then I might consider investing in buying Bitshares.

So, it appeared that you didn't want a discussion.

But, in case you did want to discuss the problems with the client, he told you where we do that:

"please use https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15170.0.html for feedback"

+5%

Offline onceuponatime

Perhaps the Mod believed you when you said:

" will be back in a few months just to monitor what is going on and to see if the client has been fixed. Then I might consider investing in buying Bitshares.

So, it appeared that you didn't want a discussion.

But, in case you did want to discuss the problems with the client, he told you where we do that:

"please use https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15170.0.html for feedback"

Offline star5cream

• View Profile
To the mods, why on earth did you lock my topic "Windows client is a dog, please fix it". Thanks for encouraging honest feedback about your product from new users. I don't want support, I wanted to have a discussion in the Newbie's section about this issue. That is why I put it there.

The fact is your client sucks, you then lock discussion about your client’s suckyness to new users and why that might stifle adoption. Try and take a positive approach to your forums, sorry if your feelings were hurt that your client sucks but it does and I wanted to talk about it. You should value the feedback and act on it rather than just go locking threads you don't like. This is obviously not a community but a guise for you to make money.

I am guessing you’re going to delete or lock this thread as well. This shows new users how your community accepts new people into Bitshares.

NOT AWESOME BEHAVIOUR

Wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you if you’re just going to control topical conversation about your product on the forums.