Author Topic: Where's the help wanted section?  (Read 6462 times)

Offline tsaishen

• View Profile
So I'm probably blind, but we do need to acquire some talent and I'd rather recruit from the bitshares community (especially looking for people who would like to be paid in bitshares directly).

Ok I'm just not seeing it.  Is there a help wanted section on this site?
Alternatively, is anyone here looking for work in any of the following areas?

#1 Copywriter - Must posses world class english skills.  You are preparing press releases that will become public with very little notice.  You must be very careful to avoid spelling and grammer misteaks.
#2 Web Designer - Prefer someone with strong wordpress experience, we've got 2 we need a third if we want to get this done in time.
#3 Community Liason - Certain aspects of our business mean that we will have our own forums, the liason position is a forum admin, kicking out spammers etc.
#4 Business Liason - AKA Tech support, must know how to configure, run & troubleshoot bitshares app on behalf of clients.
#5 Software Developer - Working with me, product is reasonably simple and written in go, but must meet extremely rigid requirements for compliance reasons.  Product is middleware sitting between two existing platforms.

More coming soon.

Thanks!