Author Topic: I didn't received my Bit USD and I am still not registered in Blockchain  (Read 1385 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Did you use the faucet to get your account registered? http://faucet.bitshares.org

I checked and I couldn't find that public key in bitsharesblocks. So it's probably not a syncing issue.

Happy to have another BitShares User thanks to MineBitShares here though!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I guess you're not fully synced. check if you're still downloading the blockchain

Offline prudhvi

• View Profile
  • BitShares: prudhvi
Hi

I am new to bitshares. Yesterday, I downloaded the bitshares client and registered in my Windows PC. After, I followed the registration procedure to get registered in block chain. But, it is still showing I am unregistered in my Windows wallet. When I try to repeat same procedure, It is showing that I cannot repeat it in the faucet you have given.

Later, I mined in Minebitshares.com where I provided my public key BTS5SFAL4ruphJxXJY2bLvo7GyfR2EDt3BbNfseXUHXWmnZRrYXUV and after mining, today they said that I have been paid out 6.8351 USD and given my transaction 36bc87f84f519f94e0eb3e4badf46a24abe24641

But, I didn't received my funds till now and still it is showing that I am not registered in network. Please, review this and tell me that whether is there something else I need to do.

Thank you.