Author Topic: [ANN] [STABLE!] mmc.xpool.xram.co - First Memorycoin Pool  (Read 131260 times)

Offline gigamike

Continuous work day, and displays the results as follows:

Balance: 0.072987

Unconfirmed: 10.731204

When can pay to my wallet?

http://mmc.xpool.xram.co/faq

When do I get paid?

Payments are made when the confirmed balance is above 0.5 MMC

I hope this helps

Mike

Offline randygong

• View Profile
Continuous work day, and displays the results as follows:

Balance: 0.072987

Unconfirmed: 10.731204

When can pay to my wallet?

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
long now .. something is def up

yes, you are right. Investigating again.... I will find out what the problem is now.

killerbyte, i you can also check the REJECT rate, i think its too many on my end im not sure with others.

Thanks,

Mike

what is your reject rate and has it always been this way? The pool was just down and that may have contributed.

Almost 10 out of 20 servers has a reject...any updates on payouts by the way?

Thanks,

Mike

On the payouts: Still not working... May have something to do with a crash that occoured that I didn't catch or something... I might have to recalculate payouts again... Grr.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline gigamike

yes, you are right. Investigating again.... I will find out what the problem is now.

killerbyte, i you can also check the REJECT rate, i think its too many on my end im not sure with others.

Thanks,

Mike

what is your reject rate and has it always been this way? The pool was just down and that may have contributed.

Almost 10 out of 20 servers has a reject...any updates on payouts by the way?

Thanks,

Mike

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Thanks,

Mike

« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:51:00 am by KillerByte »

Offline gigamike

Thanks,

Mike

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile

Offline gigamike

Killerbyte, maybe you can make the payouts automatically paid upon reaching your payout theeshold. This might 1 factor on why some miners didnt last long specially for new ones. In my case i was following this thread so till up to now i have 40 cores mining at your pool :)...just a suggestion.

Mike

The payouts are supposed to happen automatically every 30 minutes... or every 5 blocks... the do appear to have not payed out as you said though.

There is one more block until it is scheduled to payout. If it does not payout then, something is definitely wrong.

Pls check there should be payouts by now i guess

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Killerbyte, maybe you can make the payouts automatically paid upon reaching your payout theeshold. This might 1 factor on why some miners didnt last long specially for new ones. In my case i was following this thread so till up to now i have 40 cores mining at your pool :)...just a suggestion.

Mike

The payouts are supposed to happen automatically every 30 minutes... or every 5 blocks... the do appear to have not payed out as you said though.

There is one more block until it is scheduled to payout. If it does not payout then, something is definitely wrong.

Offline n00b2013

• View Profile

Offline gigamike

Pool is at a low of 250 miners right now... whats going on? :)

))

killerbyte what you think about this ? ))

and why you don't update windows binary or new version doesn't work properly?

hey I just woke up, noticed that there were 610 miners on the pool, didnt last long though. I woke up last night finding out there was some commotion about DDoSses... did this pool get DDoSsed actually? I have no evidence it was.

Does the windows binary not work? I tested it with Wine... let me fix the website as you suggested too.

Mike

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile

))

killerbyte what you think about this ? ))

and why you don't update windows binary or new version doesn't work properly?

hey I just woke up, noticed that there were 610 miners on the pool, didnt last long though. I woke up last night finding out there was some commotion about DDoSses... did this pool get DDoSsed actually? I have no evidence it was.

Does the windows binary not work? I tested it with Wine... let me fix the website as you suggested too.

Offline KillerByte

• View Profile
Under DDOS?  :o

Not that I am aware...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline earntodie

• View Profile
1GH CLUB!! PTS mining club - PTS.1GH.COM, MEMORY coin mining club - MMC.1GH.COM, MAX coin mining club - MAX.1GH.COM