Author Topic: BitShares 0.9.2 Feedback  (Read 27860 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I miss the ability to see my account  balances on top of the page all the time to make better trading decision's... now I must switch to the sell or buy "page" to have a quick view of my account balance...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline svk

1.The installation, replay database and whatever update to the wallet it does, went surprisingly smooth on an unsupported 32bit Win7 regular HD machine (using the bitshares_client -  i.e CLI)

2. The New GUI trading looks nice...one problem only - IT WILL BE REAL NICE if ONE CAN SEE and ACTUALLY PLACE his/her orders....(or to have any idea if it is a call/buy or short order for that matter)....pic coming if this is not clear by itself.

A picture would be appreciated for #2, because obviously you can see and place orders in a normally working wallet.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

zerosum

1.The installation, replay database and whatever update to the wallet it does, went surprisingly smooth on an unsupported 32bit Win7 regular HD machine (using the bitshares_client -  i.e CLI)

2. The New GUI trading looks nice...one problem only - IT WILL BE REAL NICE if ONE CAN SEE and ACTUALLY PLACE his/her orders....(or to have any idea if it is a call/buy or short order for that matter)....pic coming if this is not clear by itself.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
When I sent funds to accounts I don't own, they are labeled as "no registered" and it is confusing since I think I made a spell error... ( the system means they are not registered from me...)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
in my addressbook i have now many contacts i never transfered any kind of amount and the real addresses i took into my book shows "unregistered".

Offline roselee

• View Profile
0.9.0 runs perfect

it took a while,
first it crashed but then i read that one has to close the client after instal befor you key in the pw for the first time
and after that i had not crashes
the severe network error was gone after sync

it works stable
i will try the markets
thanks to all devs

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
so far 0.9 feels much faster.

also the exchange now is loading much faster.

something to change or consider

1. on the exchange the "last price" is placed good, but the "call price" should be right on the right side of it and not on the right side of my monitor.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
I had several wallets with unregistered (TITAN) accounts interconnected with wallet_add_contact_account. After upgrading to 0.9.0, the contact_accounts are gone, and wallet_account_transaction_history shows public keys instead of account names for related transactions.
wallet_list_contacts show the corresponding public keys, but the label is equal to the key.

After setting a label with wallet_add_contact <key> <label> I can transfer to the labelled account, but the tx history on the sending side shows ANONYMOUS as recipient, and on the recieving side it shows UNKNOWN as sender (where at least in one case the sender is actually a registered account). Also, the receiving side does not show the memo anymore.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Transaction scanning takes forever, feels like a regression :/

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
i tried to install 0.90 and it gives me this warning (osx client):

Warning: BitShares has detected the Adobe Application Manager plug-in is installed on this computer at /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/AdobeAAMDetect.plugin. This plug-in crashes when loaded into BitShares. Please remove this plug-in and restart BitShares.

However when i look into that directory, the mentioned plugin isn't there.

I am not able to enter the program because of this.

paging @xeroc
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile

Warning: BitShares has detected the Adobe Application Manager plug-in is installed on this computer at /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/AdobeAAMDetect.plugin. This plug-in crashes when loaded into BitShares. Please remove this plug-in and restart BitShares.

crossposting for visibility: I ran into the same issue a few months ago, iirc running http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html fixed it for me.

Offline deejay

• View Profile
    • ethereum kopen

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Slower start  than previous version.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
invalid asset amount (35005) still exists

Code: [Select]
getStackTrace@app.js:35:5176
 ○ request@app.js:43:10039
 ○ market_submit_ask@app.js:44:9237
 ○ post_ask@app.js:42:51107
 ○ app.js:42:49027
 ○ confirm_order@app.js:42:49145
 ○ confirm_order@app.js:37:27453
 ○ app.js:10:7986
 ○ e@app.js:10:14415
 ○ $eval@app.js:6:83428
 ○ $apply@app.js:6:83659
 ○ app.js:10:14472
 ○ dispatch@app.js:3:14478
 ○ handle@app.js:3:11253
35005 invalid_asset_amount: invalid asset amount

{"share_string":"86.956522","max_rhs_size":5}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:93 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"share_string":"86.956522","precision":100000}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:109 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"amount":"86.956522"}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:114 bts::blockchain::asset_record::asset_from_string

{"amount":"86.956522","symbol":"BTS"}
    bitshares  chain_interface.cpp:241 bts::blockchain::chain_interface::to_ugly_asset

{"from_account_name":"clayop","real_quantity":"86.956522","quantity_symbol":"BTS","quote_price":"1.15","quote_symbol":"MOONFUND","sign":true}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:3525 bts::wallet::wallet::submit_ask

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:5313 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_market_submit_ask

Had the same problem, strangely enough flipping the market solved the problem

same on my side .. after i've increased my tx fees from 0.1 to 0.5 it worked again ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline graffenwalder

invalid asset amount (35005) still exists

Code: [Select]
getStackTrace@app.js:35:5176
 ○ request@app.js:43:10039
 ○ market_submit_ask@app.js:44:9237
 ○ post_ask@app.js:42:51107
 ○ app.js:42:49027
 ○ confirm_order@app.js:42:49145
 ○ confirm_order@app.js:37:27453
 ○ app.js:10:7986
 ○ e@app.js:10:14415
 ○ $eval@app.js:6:83428
 ○ $apply@app.js:6:83659
 ○ app.js:10:14472
 ○ dispatch@app.js:3:14478
 ○ handle@app.js:3:11253
35005 invalid_asset_amount: invalid asset amount

{"share_string":"86.956522","max_rhs_size":5}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:93 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"share_string":"86.956522","precision":100000}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:109 bts::blockchain::asset_record::share_string_to_satoshi

{"amount":"86.956522"}
    bitshares  asset_record.cpp:114 bts::blockchain::asset_record::asset_from_string

{"amount":"86.956522","symbol":"BTS"}
    bitshares  chain_interface.cpp:241 bts::blockchain::chain_interface::to_ugly_asset

{"from_account_name":"clayop","real_quantity":"86.956522","quantity_symbol":"BTS","quote_price":"1.15","quote_symbol":"MOONFUND","sign":true}
    bitshares  wallet.cpp:3525 bts::wallet::wallet::submit_ask

{}
    bitshares  common_api_client.cpp:5313 bts::rpc_stubs::common_api_client::wallet_market_submit_ask

Had the same problem, strangely enough flipping the market solved the problem