Author Topic: First ecommerce bitshares cart plugin dev cycle complete  (Read 51935 times)

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Any chance of getting one done for the Joomla platform?

There are tons of carts for Joomla, the challenge would be to pick one. I kindof like j2store, as it allows you to build your store using articles, and embed your cart anywhere. If you know Joomla it's straightforward to build your store.

Its on the list to do... recently i just added JS based ticker which reads the price feed from RPC console... scrolls upa t the top with configurable currencies..

I was thinking about integrating metaexchange API so people can accept BTC and it will convert to the asset they accept.. these things are to be built into bitshares checkout so all carts get the functionality...

after finalizing the base we can spread out and create plugins for more carts.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Thom

Any chance of getting one done for the Joomla platform?

There are tons of carts for Joomla, the challenge would be to pick one. I kindof like j2store, as it allows you to build your store using articles, and embed your cart anywhere. If you know Joomla it's straightforward to build your store.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Can we have a micropayment plugin for Wordpress?

Yes im just finializing the one for cryptosmith.. Which is based on prestashop... Adding a ticker to the top scrolling with asset prices... And then my next plugin is wordpress.. I wamt to add social logins to remaining plugins i did too.. I did social login to 3 so far.. Maybe ill do wordpress first.
wordpress or woocommerce?
Both

+5%

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Yes im just finializing the one for cryptosmith.. Which is based on prestashop... Adding a ticker to the top scrolling with asset prices... And then my next plugin is wordpress.. I wamt to add social logins to remaining plugins i did too.. I did social login to 3 so far.. Maybe ill do wordpress first.
Both

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
jsidhu,

did you complete your project work?  Curious....  What are you doing now?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
Hey guys,

Check out http://www.bitsharesdemo.com/presta

I've added bitshares login to prestashop... cool to be able to link existing account to a bitshares id... or change the login aswell.. ie: I already made an account I can link it to my bitshares ID after the fact, or change my bitshares login ID later on too.

Please try it out and let me know if there are any issues.

everything went well for me. after signing in with my id(it asks you what account you want to use) it then brings you to shipping info. Once I hit submit on the shipping info it said cookie deleted

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Checkout the drupal7 demo ive added bitshares login!
http://www.bitsharesdemo.com/drupal7/

I get an error HTTP_NOT_FOUND when I click the login link.

weird.. that is the server bitshares daemon returning 404:

Code: [Select]
($this->status != 200) {
            // If bitcoind didn't return a nice error message, we need to make our own
            switch ($this->status) {
                case 400:
                    $this->error = 'HTTP_BAD_REQUEST';
                    break;
                case 401:
                    $this->error = 'HTTP_UNAUTHORIZED';
                    break;
                case 403:
                    $this->error = 'HTTP_FORBIDDEN';
                    break;
                case 404:
                    $this->error = 'HTTP_NOT_FOUND';
                    break;
            }

can you see in the network profile of your browser what the form data of ajax.php (this should be the callback URL passed to bitshares client)? If the callback URL is not formed properly maybe CURL throws up somehow. Working fine for me so it must be a javascript thing.

Is there a response of ajax.php? based on the ajax response I try to open it in the browser (should be bts:blahblah... The only javascript involved is creating the ajax.php request.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:34:09 pm by jsidhu »

Offline bytemaster

Checkout the drupal7 demo ive added bitshares login!
http://www.bitsharesdemo.com/drupal7/

I get an error HTTP_NOT_FOUND when I click the login link.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hey guys,

I've added bitshares login to prestashop... cool to be able to link existing account to a bitshares id... or change the login aswell.. ie: I already made an account I can link it to my bitshares ID after the fact, or change my bitshares login ID later on too.

bitshares login is a 'social login'?

What about those who are not comfortable with autolinking bitshare wallet to a browser?
Its not tied to your browser. You mean sharing profile information? First, Did you try the plugin implementation? What specifically would people not be confortable with?

Social logins require confirmation to share profile info. This part of the protocol is not yet developed by bts devs.

As far as autolinking accounts which are changeable that is one of many features that can be turned off aswell on the admin side not sure why you would want that though.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:16:48 pm by jsidhu »

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Hey guys,

bitshares login is a 'social login'?

What about those who are not comfortable with autolinking bitshare wallet to a browser?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.