Author Topic: Developer Hangout with Bytemaster -April 24, 2015 [00:45:23][.mp3/41,6 mb]  (Read 9337 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
"act as if".
"act as if you've got a 9 inch cock".
"act as if you're the president of the company".
"get up, move around! - motion creates emotion!"
.. Some quotes from my favorite employee grilling.

Great mumble and thanx for the shoutout guys, much appreciated!
This "chicken with his head cut off" is frign stoked about BitShares! :)

BM, as for saying you're "much more organized" than me - are you?  >:(
Can I at least help with a PR roadmap? Please advise how far you'd like me to take this company and I'll do it. No shit. Obviously I can do it. I've got 2 more interviews in the works this week, should I tell them we're not interested?

If there's one thing I'm an expert at, it's quickly building a profitable, successful powerhouse of a company. See my Delegate Proposal for details.

My DDNS Working Group is in the works too. It's REALLY good PR to work with the "competition" and not try to bash them or even say why you're better than them, etc. Fyi, I'm not going to say that we have anything "done" or mislead new users into thinking they can get rich by just setting up an account with us. Have you read my executive summary, or my bio? Look, besides BitShares, I am already setting up partnerships with 4 other major crypto companies on bringing DDNS to the masses. Should I stop forging Partnerships too?

I'm just sayin.. I'm driven. I've got over 20 years of experience doing this. My heart is here. If I can bring in record-level new users, raise the market cap by 300 grand and triple the volume in less than 24 hours, I must be doing something right. See my Delegate Proposal for more, and BM, please cut my leash, I can't stand restraints.
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline JA

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 03:25:50 pm by jabbajabba ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ »