Author Topic: ALL TIME LOW .  (Read 15810 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

It is all BTC fault...

BTS goes down only when:
-BTC moves up;
-BTC moves down;

If BTC stays the same we will be in much better form.

hahahahhahahahahaha...

zerosum

It is all BTC fault...

BTS goes down only when:
-BTC moves up;
-BTC moves down;

If BTC stays the same we will be in much better form.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Anyone think we might go as low as Nxt?

Offline testz

I have a feeling we hit bottom finally!  +5%

I dont know, and I'm not going to say anything is a bottom anymore, but...
That bter dump.  I just bought bts in the 1800s.  Bought over 400k in the past week (mostly on btc38) due to people dumping into low buy orders.  First time I've done any real buying since the day bter went down.  For two months after that I didnt really want to have anything to do with crypto, too painful.   

But the BTS price before was "low", now its absurd.

Absurd price it's good time to buy.  :)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I dont know, and I'm not going to say anything is a bottom anymore, but...
That bter dump.  I just bought bts in the 1800s.  Bought over 400k in the past week (mostly on btc38) due to people dumping into low buy orders.  First time I've done any real buying since the day bter went down.  For two months after that I didnt really want to have anything to do with crypto, too painful.   

But the BTS price before was "low", now its absurd. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Im hodling. I hope everyone who dumped kicks themselves in a few months when BTS finally becomes a popular exchange.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Right and wrong. In this space, those who do not innovate are doomed to forkage.

Ha ha ha! So funny  +5%
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 07:52:35 am by Ben Mason »

Offline fuzzy

lzr1900 all we need is to be ready for when hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of people wake up from their economic nightmare and begin searching for an alternative. Did you think Bitshares was going to be able to manifest a new global financial ecosystem with a few strokes of a magic keyboard and a new technology? Of course not.

All the hard work, the innovation, the testing and  the evolving composition of our community is about getting Bitshares ready for when it truly matters. As long as people are willing to continue to build Bitshares, who gives a rats arse about the price today? If you are purely motivated by profit, then it's the price in 5 to 10 years you want to be concerned with.

I'm aware of only 1 truly decentralised market available to the world today and that is Bitshares. What is the one thing that people need and will crave to protect their financial freedom and stop the whole of humanity from being consumed by the greed and avarice of their slave masters? A truly decentralised market.  Keep working hard, stay positive, stay the course and try to have patience. None of this is going to be easy.

Wow ben, you and I need to talk more. ..
With pleasure fuzzy. I'd have got back to you sooner but had a difficult day as my grandfather passed away rather suddenly after Sunday lunch. I take solace in his full life and the fact that I had only just been speaking to him about the amazing people all over the world who were working towards the magnificent goal of setting everyone free. And that for the first time, a wonderful technology gave that goal a realistic chance of success. I said it was a wonderful thing to be a part of and that his great grandchildren would live in a better world. He seemed genuinely moved and happy. I tell you this because of your integrity fuzzy and in the forum because so many of our fellow community members have inspired me and given me hope. That hope has in turn reached someone who knew nothing of crypto but worried for those he was leaving behind.

I'm a bit protectionist and idealistic, but if my stubbornness gives hope then I guess it is worth its drawbacks. 
Sorry to hear about your grandfather passing...makes me think I need to call mine more...though I don't think he'd be as pumped about the news of what we are doing :P

Some good things are coming to beyond bitcoin, btw, so looking forward to everyone getting to see the changes and the guests.  Tonight when you say your prayers you can tell your grandpa we are going to do ok :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline roadscape

There are three types of people in this situation: Those that add value, those that watch passively, and those that demand value. The first type is critical. The second type is needed. The third type is mostly just annoying.

+5%
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Riverhead

Without reiteration businesses fail.

The direction we're going creates a more open platform with more options and gets rid of nothing.  I don't understand how people are getting so fearful from this.

Change is necessary and has always been. 

Exactly. You are right on the money. Those that leave room to innovate have a much better chance of success. Stand still and you will become irrelevant. Don't be afraid to change.

+5%

Build it right and they will come. The share price is irrelevant. Most companies don't IPO until they are well established. Crypto and by extension crowd funding has created a more open process but not a new one.

There are three types of people in this situation: Those that add value, those that watch passively, and those that demand value. The first type is critical. The second type is needed. The third type is mostly just annoying.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
There is no spoon, only fork. Bytemaster is Neo.

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Right and wrong. In this space, those who do not innovate are doomed to forkage.

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Without reiteration businesses fail.

The direction we're going creates a more open platform with more options and gets rid of nothing.  I don't understand how people are getting so fearful from this.

Change is necessary and has always been. 

Exactly. You are right on the money. Those that leave room to innovate have a much better chance of success. Stand still and you will become irrelevant. Don't be afraid to change.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 01:28:45 am by donkeypong »

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
@Izr1900 Sell sell now...Run away while you can..It will further fall...Sell everything and buy again when it goes to $5 mil market cap..This is your last chance to sell BTS so high..after we break the $10 mil we will reach $5 mil within hours..lol..

can't be as bad as this though:

https://www.facebook.com/teamdriftmonkey/videos/919472038073052/