Author Topic: Show support for MemoryCoin on cryptsy!  (Read 14941 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I emailed Cryptsy  support about this as well. I'd like to get it on the vote page so we can vote it up the list. Everyone gets one free vote and 5 votes per cryptsy point. You can also vote with fractions of a bitcent. I have some fractions of a cryptsy point and a few bitcents to help the cause. Everyone make sure to write to support so they know we are serious about getting this added to the exchange.
I already emailed them as well...
But it's a good idea to pressure with more requests.

Offline nomdeplume

• View Profile
I emailed Cryptsy  support about this as well. I'd like to get it on the vote page so we can vote it up the list. Everyone gets one free vote and 5 votes per cryptsy point. You can also vote with fractions of a bitcent. I have some fractions of a cryptsy point and a few bitcents to help the cause. Everyone make sure to write to support so they know we are serious about getting this added to the exchange.

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Hey, thanks for the pointer (and thanks to itsik78 who first tell me this),

I already made a contact with crypsty regarding this issue. Hope it goes well.
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I would like to see on cryptsy. Please add soon just spent so much time to get everything working and cant buy them with bit coins.
Sure you can.
You can trade MMC on Bter on 2 markets:
MMC/BTC and MMC/CNY

Offline validsyntax1210

• View Profile
I would like to see on cryptsy. Please add soon just spent so much time to get everything working and cant buy them with bit coins.

Offline Linolis

• View Profile
Cryptsy would give a decent boost to this coin. I truly believe in this coin and it's community, but it needs more widespread adaptation. It is a unique coin, and the fact that you can vote for employee's, and they get paid, should add continued development and support for the coin. While 1%/day/officer is quite high, it is still deserved for all the work the elected officers put into the coin. It just needs more backing and anything to put Memorycoin into the spotlight, including Cryptsy, will be a good thing for the coin.

While I do not condone spamming, posting on Reddit and 4chan/g/ about the facts of the coin will help promote it and increase awareness. Please Post on these forums about the  advantages of the coin and support Memorycoin. Memorycoin > Dogecoin and should be recognized as such.

Offline seraphim

Meet you on STEEM

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
Getting closer to what we need
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline dimiro

• View Profile

Offline mint chocolate chip

It worked, received my 10 MMC in about 10 minutes!!!

Offline mint chocolate chip

The only exchange
You can buy MMC on buymmc2.com, but to sell there's no other place yet

I just bought 10 MMC through here, awaiting delivery.

I looked at their twitter feed, they were selling them 10 for .01 a few days ago, but the site says 10 for .0085 now.

Offline isaacgoldbourne

• View Profile
what about BTER, wasn't memory coin on bter ?
Yes but it currently owes me around 1btc and others are having problems also. Its practises are currently a little shady to say the least.
MemoryDice now available! https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1886.0
 Vote for me to be CNO of memorycoin if you want these services. Just send 1 satoshi!
CNO: MVTEcno2tbsJWj7AQEyEjgk72j94hbPHFm

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
what about BTER, wasn't memory coin on bter ?